Wide application of non-woven fabrics in agricultural projects
In recent years, a non-woven fabric widely used in the construction industry, packaging and health care, and daily consumer goods is being applied to vegetable, flower, rice and other seedlings and tea, flower anti-freeze damage, replacing and making up for plastic Insufficient film covering insulation. The application technology of non-woven fabrics is now introduced as follows:
I. Product features
Non-woven fabrics are a new type of covering material with good air permeability, moisture absorption and light transmission. , It has the functions of keeping warm and keeping warm, anti-frost, and anti-sunshine. And light weight, corrosion resistance, long life (4-5 years), easy to use and store. White non-woven fabric can coordinate the microclimate of crop growth, especially the relationship between the temperature, light and light transmission of vegetables and seedlings in the open field or greenhouse in winter; in summer, it can prevent the rapid evaporation of water in the seedbed caused by hot sun exposure, uneven seedling cultivation and vegetables and flowers. Wait for the burning of young shoots.
Second, using method
1. Transplanting and false planting of garden trees. Before the false planting of large trees and small seedlings, the non-woven fabric can be laid in the tree pit before false planting, and then the nutrient soil can be laid. This method has a high survival rate of false planting garden trees, and can retain water and fertilizer.
2. Cover with floating surface (size 25-30g/280cm) for greenhouse and open field nursery in winter. It prevents wind blowing and raises the temperature. The non-woven fabric is compacted with soil on one side of the seedbed, and the other side is compacted with bricks and soil. Bamboo or thick iron wire can also be used to make a small arch shed, and the non-woven fabric is covered on it, and the surrounding areas are compacted with bricks or soil to keep warm. The covered vegetables and flowers need more sunlight, so they can be uncovered in the morning and covered in the evening. For floating surface covering, the temperature of 10 cm from the surface can be increased by about 2 °C, and the ground temperature can be increased by 1-2 °C. The covered vegetables can be listed 5-7 days earlier, and the yield can be increased by about 15%.
3. For ceiling use. A non-woven fabric is used as a ceiling in the greenhouse and greenhouse, and the distance between the ceiling and the plastic greenhouse film is 15-20 cm; an insulation layer is formed, which can increase the temperature in the greenhouse by 3-5 °C. It is opened during the day and closed at night. The interlayer must be It is only effective if it is tightly closed.
4. Cover the outside of the small arch shed (80-100g/280 cm in size), instead of the straw curtain for heat preservation, it saves 20% of the cost compared with the straw curtain, and the service life is greatly prolonged; it can also be used on the small arch shed Cover with a layer of non-woven fabric and then cover with plastic film to increase the temperature by 5-8 °C.
5, for sunshade light. Covering the seedbed directly with non-woven fabric, covering in the morning and uncovering in the evening, can effectively improve the homogeneous and whole seedlings. Vegetables, flower seedlings and medium seedlings can be directly covered on the seedlings in summer.
6. Before the cold wave comes, covering tea, flowers and other crops that are susceptible to freezing injury directly with non-woven fabric can effectively reduce the loss of freezing injury.
There is a strong need for more research on , in order to be able to provide strong and conclusive evidence of their non woven fabric supplier effects. However, recent studies have provided valuable insights into how the intake of may result in improved non-woven manufacturing.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. will be known for our leadership edge, through our passion for high standards, our respect for diversity and our commitment to create exceptional opportunities for professional growth so that associates can fulfill their highest potential.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. sells non woven application and yet their focus on operational excellence and mastery of distributed manufacturing facilities non-woven company has made them the dominant player in the space.