What is the relationship between spunbond non-woven fabrics and non-woven fabrics?
What is the relationship between spunbond nonwovens and nonwovens? Spunbond non-woven fabrics are subordinate to non-woven fabrics. It is one of the production processes of non-woven fabrics. Now most of the non-woven fabrics on the market are produced by spunbond method.
1. Excellent softness
2. Good high temperature resistance (polypropylene can be used for a long time at 150°C, polyester can be used at 260 °C environment for long-term use)
3. Anti-ultraviolet, high elongation
4. Non-toxic, sound insulation, antibacterial, corrosion resistance, aging resistance
5. Good breathability and waterproof performance
6. High level of tensile strength and elongation
7. Excellent processing performance and thermal stability
Application of spunbond non-woven fabrics
①Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disposable bed sheets, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, diapers and disposable sanitary cloths.
2 Non-woven fabrics for masks.
③Disposable non-woven products: bar caps, round caps, shoe covers, etc.
④Industrial non-woven fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, wrapping fabrics, roadbed fabrics, embankment fabrics, waterproof membrane fabrics, automotive interior fabrics, etc.
⑤ Non-woven fabrics for packaging: composite cement bags, quilt storage bags, suit bags, shopping bags, gift bags, luggage and luggage interlinings, etc.
Every day of the year, there is some city or town in the world that is changing over to for non woven application.
For details on CUSTOMIZING, see Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. at XINYU Non-woven.
In order to obtain the most suitable for your non-woven product, you need to contact qualified suppliers which can produce super quality to your specifications and offer a friendly price.
CUSTOMIZING has its grasp on oversees market also and has a very good repute.