What is the difference between medical non-woven fabrics and ordinary non-woven fabrics
The common types of non-woven fabrics on the market can be mainly divided into two types, one is general non-woven fabrics, and the other is medical non-woven fabrics. Because they are mainly used in medical care, they have strict quality requirements. In addition, what is the difference between medical non-woven fabrics and general non-woven fabrics?
1. Antibacterial ability
It is already a medical non-woven fabric, and the primary standard is antibacterial ability. Generally, the smmms three-layer meltblown layer structure is used, and the general medical non-woven fabric uses It is a single-layer meltblown layer structure. Compared with the two, it must be that the antibacterial ability of the three-layer structure is stronger. As for non-medical general non-woven fabrics, because there is no meltblown layer, it does not have antibacterial ability.
2. Applicable to a variety of sterilization methods
Already have antibacterial capabilities, but also need corresponding sterilization capabilities, high-quality medical non-woven fabrics can be applied to a variety of sterilization methods , there are three common sterilization methods: pressure steam, ethylene oxide, hydrogen peroxide and plasma. And general non-medical non-woven fabrics cannot be applied to a variety of sterilization methods.
3. Quality control
Medical non-woven fabrics all need to be certified by the relevant product quality control system, and there are strict specifications and standards for each step of the product in the production process. Require.
Some common sense about medical non-woven fabrics:
1. Medical non-woven fabrics are different from general non-woven fabrics and composite non-woven fabrics. General non-woven fabrics do not have antibacterial properties; composite non-woven fabrics have good waterproof effect and poor air permeability, and are generally used for surgical gowns and surgical bed cloths; medical non-woven fabrics are made of spunbond, meltblown, and spunbond (SMS). It is formed by lamination and has the characteristics of antibacterial, hydrophobic, breathable, and dander-free. It is used for final packaging of sterilized items, one-time use without cleaning.
2. Quality specification requirements for medical non-woven fabrics: The medical non-woven fabrics used for the final packaging materials of sterilized medical devices should meet the specification requirements of GB/T19633 and YY/T0698.2 at the same time.
3. The validity period of non-woven fabrics is: the validity period of medical non-woven fabrics is generally 2 to 3 years, and the validity period of products of different manufacturers is slightly different, please refer to the application instructions. The sterile items packaged by medical non-woven fabrics should be valid for 180 days and will not be affected by the sterilization method.
4. The non-woven fabric used for packaging sterilized items should be 50g/m2 plus or minus 5 grams.
5. When packaging surgical instruments with medical non-woven fabrics, the closed packaging method should be used. Two layers of non-woven fabrics should be packaged in two times. Repeated folding can form a long curved path to avoid microbial 'easy' 'Into the sterilization bag, it is not possible to pack 2 layers of non-woven fabrics once.
The main difference between medical non-woven fabrics and general non-woven fabrics is mainly reflected in these aspects. .
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is trying to institute social good changes this relationship because it averts a firm's resources from its core task of increasing profits.
The best for non-woven product is one that works best for your needs and what you can support in your home. Among Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.'s diversified list of products at different price ranges, you will surely find your one with high quality. make your choice at XINYU Non-woven!
We have abundant experience in providing enhancement services and we are expert in CUSTOMIZING.
We focus on operational procedure and manufacturing facilities of CUSTOMIZING.
The same determination is critical for business owners. The journey in CUSTOMIZING business is both a challenging and rewarding experience.