What are the uses and advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabrics
Classification of non-woven fabrics
First, spunlace non-woven fabrics
The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs to make the fibers mutually tangled together, so that the web is strengthened and has a certain strength.
Second, heat-bonded non-woven fabrics
Heat-bonded non-woven fabrics refer to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and then heating the fiber web Melt and cool to consolidate into cloth.
Three, pulp air-laid non-woven fabrics
Air-laid non-woven fabrics can also be called dust-free paper and dry-laid non-woven fabrics. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-flow method to condense the fibers on the web-forming curtain, and the fiber web is reinforced into a cloth.
Four. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics
The wet-laid non-woven fabric manufacturers open the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium into single fibers, and mix different fiber raw materials at the same time. The fiber suspension pulp is made, and the suspension pulp is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fibers are formed into a web in a wet state and then reinforced into a cloth.
V. Spunbond non-woven fabric
Spunbond non-woven fabric is after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a net, The fiber web is then turned into a non-woven fabric by self-bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement.
Six. Melt-blown non-woven fabrics
The process of melt-blown non-woven fabrics: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber composition---fiber cooling --- into a net --- reinforced into a cloth.
VII. Acupuncture non-woven fabric
Acupuncture non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The fiber mesh is reinforced into cloth.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabrics
Stitch-bonded non-woven fabrics are a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabrics. Thread layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or their combinations are reinforced to make non-woven fabrics.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Non-woven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterile disposable non-woven fabrics, masks , diapers, household rags, wipes, wet face towels, trick towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
(2) Home decoration Non-woven fabrics: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, adhesive linings, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics etc.;
(4) Non-woven fabrics for industrial use; filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
(5) Non-woven fabrics for agriculture Cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc;
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.'s products, whether interim or permanent, comply fully with all appropriate producing regulations.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.’s goal is to achieve customer satisfaction through excellence in design, supply chain management, manufacturing and repair solutions.
There are ample scientific evidence of reducing the risk of flame retardant non woven fabric.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. expects to reach the desired profits in the first year and does not anticipate serious cash flow problems.