- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
The reasons for the uneven thickness of non-woven fabrics during production
Today, let's talk about the relevant knowledge of meltblown cloth equipment. Many friends said that under the same processing conditions, what are the reasons for the uneven thickness of non-woven fabrics during production? The editor specifically summarizes the following points:
1. The blending of low melting point fibers and conventional fibers is not uniform: because different fibers have different cohesion, in general Generally speaking, low-melting fiber has greater cohesion than conventional fibers. If the low-melting fiber is not uniformly dispersed, the part with less content will not be able to form a sufficient network structure in time. The spun fabric is thinner, and it is thicker than the place where the low-melting fiber content is more.
2. Incomplete melting of low melting point fibers: This is mainly due to insufficient temperature. For non-woven fabrics with low basis weight, the problem of insufficient temperature is not easy to occur, but for high basis weight and high Thick products need special attention. Because the non-woven fabric on the side has enough heat, it is usually thicker, and the non-woven fabric in the middle part forms a thinner non-woven fabric because the heat is easy to be insufficient, which is one of the reasons.
3. The shrinkage rate of the fiber is high: whether it is a conventional fiber or a low melting point fiber, if the hot air shrinkage rate of the fiber is high, uneven thickness will also occur during the production of the non-woven fabric .
What are the reasons why non-woven fabrics generate static electricity during production?
1. External factors may be because the weather is too dry and the humidity is not enough.
2. When there is no antistatic agent on the fiber, because the moisture regain of polyester cotton is 0.3%, the lack of antistatic agent results in easy generation of static electricity during the production of non-woven fabrics.
3. The oil content of the fiber is low, and the relative content of the static agent will also generate static electricity.
4. The method of preventing static electricity In addition to humidifying the production workshop, it is also a very important job to effectively remove oil-free cotton in the cotton feeding stage.
What are the reasons for the uneven softness and hardness of non-woven fabrics under the same processing conditions?
1. Due to the uneven blending of low-melting fiber and conventional fiber, the part with higher content of low-melting point is harder, on the contrary, the part with lower content is softer.
2. In addition, the incomplete melting of the low-melting fiber also easily leads to the appearance of a softer non-woven fabric.
3. The high shrinkage rate of the fiber will also cause the problem of uneven hardness and softness of the non-woven fabric.
The above are the reasons for the uneven softness and hardness of non-woven fabrics in the production process. It seems that there are still many reasons that need to be paid attention to in the production process to improve the production quality.
However, with the increased prevalence of CUSTOMIZING, it has become far more affordable.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is an expert manufacturer that offers top-notch non-woven company CUSTOMIZING products in non woven fabric supplier. The company has a a lot of experience to offer quality ensured that cater to various customer demands. Simply visit Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. website to learn more.
More than half of customers said they have faith with Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. and CUSTOMIZING.
Deeper connections between Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. and customers can be made when we're thinking out of the box and meeting outside of manufacturing work.
To offer abundant options of product is an important factor to a company, such as CUSTOMIZINGnon woven application to afford high-quality products for customers.