- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
- Other Fabrics
The main difference between meltblown cloth and non-woven fabric
The meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. With many voids, fluffy structure and good wrinkle resistance, these ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of u200bu200bfibers per unit area, so that the meltblown cloth has good filterability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. . It can be used in air, liquid filter materials, isolation materials, absorbing materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil absorbing materials and wiping cloths and other fields.
(1) Medical and sanitary cloth: surgical gown, protective clothing, sterile wrapping cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration fabrics: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.; Leather base cloth, etc.;
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, wrapping cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth : Crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc;
Melt-blown cloth filter material is randomly distributed and bonded together by polypropylene microfibers. The appearance is white, smooth and soft. The fiber fineness of the material is 0.5-1.0μm. The random distribution of fibers provides fiber Therefore, the meltblown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area and a higher porosity (≥75%). After high-pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency, and high dust holding capacity.
Non Woven Fabric (English name: Non Woven Fabric or Nonwoven cloth), also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of directional or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties.
Non-woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light in weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low in price, and recyclable. For example, polypropylene (pp material) pellets are used as raw materials, and are produced by a continuous one-step method of high temperature melting, spinning, laying, and hot pressing and coiling.
Features of non-woven fabrics:
Non-woven fabrics have no warp and weft threads, so they are very convenient to cut and sew, and are light in weight and easy to shape. Because it is a fabric that does not require spinning or weaving, it just orients or randomly arranges textile staple fibers or filaments to form a web structure, and then uses mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods to reinforce it.
It is not intertwined and braided by yarns one by one, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods, so when you get the adhesive in your clothes, When weighing, you will find that there is no thread that can be pulled out. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide application, and many sources of raw materials.
The relationship between non-woven fabrics and spunbond fabrics
Spunbond fabrics and non-woven fabrics are subordinate. There are many production processes for the manufacture of non-woven fabrics, of which spunbond is one of the non-woven production processes (including spunbond, meltblown, hot rolling, spunlace, most of which are currently on the market). Nonwovens produced by spunbonding).
According to the ingredients, non-woven fabrics include polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic, etc.; different ingredients will have completely different styles of non-woven fabrics. The spunbond fabric usually refers to polyester spunbond and polypropylene spunbond; and the styles of these two kinds of fabrics are very similar, and can only be judged by high temperature test.
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses high polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers by air flow or machinery, and then undergo hydroentanglement, needle punching, or heat treatment. Roll reinforcement, and finally after finishing to form a non-woven fabric. A new type of fiber product with a soft, breathable and flat structure, the advantage is that it does not produce lint, is strong, durable, silky soft, and is also a kind of reinforcing material, and also has a cotton feel. Compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven Cloth bags are easy to form and inexpensive to manufacture.
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with fluffy and good hand feeling.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light point-like hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water repellency and breathability: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and the finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber, which is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA-compliant food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene
have manifold CUSTOMIZING effects, ranging from non woven application to non-woven product.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. intends to make enough profit to generate a fair return for our investors and to finance continued growth and development in CUSTOMIZING.
To properly understand what customers want, when, why and how they want it, Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. needs to pivot toward sentiment analysis, a burgeoning technology that taps into consumer demand based on natural language processing.
We focus on operational procedure and manufacturing facilities of CUSTOMIZING.
CUSTOMIZING offers the opportunity for improved manufacturing and product’s data collection, as well as direct feedback, enabling companies to better understand their consumer base and respond accordingly.