- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
- Other Fabrics
The main classification and use of non-woven products
Non-woven fabrics are divided into many types according to the different production materials and uses, and each type of non-woven fabric products has many uses in many fields, but it is necessary to comprehensively consider non-woven fabrics. The use of non-woven fabrics also needs to be carefully classified and sorted out. Now the non-woven fabrics have been continuously improved due to the improvement of the production and processing technology, the quality has been greatly improved, and the application fields have become wider and wider.
The main classification and use of non-woven products:
1. The main classification of non-woven products:
1. Heat-sealed non-woven fabric
Thermal bonding non-woven fabric refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement material to the fiber web, and the fiber web is then heated, melted, cooled and reinforced into a cloth.
2. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabric
Airlaid non-woven fabrics can also be called clean paper and dry-laid non-woven fabrics. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-laid method to condense the fibers on the web-forming curtain, and the fiber web is then reinforced into a cloth.
3. Spunlace non-woven fabric
The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber webs can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics
Wet-laid non-woven fabric is to open the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium into single fibers, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to make fiber suspension pulp, and the suspension pulp is transported to the web-forming mechanism, and the fibers are in the wet state. Formed into a net and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Meltblown non-woven fabric
The process of meltblown non-woven fabrics: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---web formation---reinforcement into cloth.
6. Needle-punched non-woven fabric
Needle-punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of puncture needles to reinforce the fluffy fiber web into cloth.
7. Spunbond non-woven fabric
Spunbond non-woven fabric is after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically reinforced method to turn the fiber web into a non-woven fabric.
8. Stitched non-woven fabric
Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitch-bonding method is to use the warp-knitted coil structure to fabricate fiber webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or Their combination is reinforced to make a nonwoven.
Second, the main purpose of non-woven products:
1. Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
2. Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc.;
3. Non-woven fabrics for medical and hygienic use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterile disposable non-woven wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet face wipes, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty Supplies, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
4. Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
5. Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection fabrics, seedling raising fabrics, irrigation fabrics, thermal insulation curtains, etc.;
6. Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
With the production needs of all walks of life and the continuous improvement of non-woven production and processing technology, the stretchability, wear resistance and air permeability of non-woven fabrics are getting better and better. Non-woven fabrics also have good load-bearing properties. In recent years, non-woven products of various uses and types are being continuously developed and produced. In the future, non-woven products will be more and more widely used in various industries!
Related searches: How many square meters is a roll of non-woven fabric, where to sell non-woven fabric scraps, what material is spunlace non-woven fabric made of
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. in the right situation can streamline the entire process, enabling your team to deliver higher quality work in a shorter amount of time.
We are an experienced supplier of and have gained good reputaion among global customers. With a wide range of in offer, we can customize according to your requirement. Send us your enquiry at XINYU Non-woven.
Visit XINYU Non-woven for the best in non woven application CUSTOMIZING supplies and get the most cost effective for your CUSTOMIZING solution. Design and customization are also welcomed.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. are used to coming up with solutions while think about problems, also expressing the whole idea individually.