- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
The exact name of non-woven should be non-woven
Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need spinning and weaving, it just orients or randomly arranges textile staple fibers or filaments to form a web structure, and then uses mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods to reinforce made.
Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and many sources of raw materials. Its main uses can be roughly divided into : (1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.; (2) Household decorative cloths: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.; (3) ) Follow-up cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.; (4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, wrapping cloth, etc.; (5) Agricultural fabrics: crop protection fabrics, seedling raising fabrics, irrigation fabrics, thermal insulation curtains, etc.; (6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum felts, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
Types of non-woven fabrics
Non-woven fabrics can be divided into:
1. The water jet is sprayed on one or more layers of fiber webs, entangling the fibers with each other, so that the fiber webs can be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabrics: refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and the fiber web is then heated, melted, cooled, and reinforced into cloth.
3. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabrics: also known as dust-free paper and dry-laid non-woven fabrics. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-laid method to condense the fibers on the web-forming curtain, and the fiber web is then reinforced into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics: the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are opened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed at the same time to make fiber suspension pulp, and the suspension pulp is transported to the web. Mechanism, the fibers are formed into a web in the wet state and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded and thermally bonded. , chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods to turn the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric: its technological process: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---web formation---reinforcement into cloth .
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of thorn needles to reinforce the fluffy fiber web into cloth.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric: it is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or their combinations are reinforced to make non-woven fabrics.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is fully committed to supplying high quality products and services.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. offers the best products, high-quality services and innovative technology.
Making a few technical tweaks to the way you structure and distribute CUSTOMIZING could be the difference between an engaging, thought-provoking product and a perfunctory one.
non woven application CUSTOMIZING quality is more important because some how it affects to our non woven fabric supplier. So grab good quality .
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. provides innovative technology and prompts our customers to know the development of our producing CUSTOMIZING.