- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
The difference between non-woven fabric and meltblown fabric
What are the differences between non-woven fabrics and melt-blown fabrics? There are many types of textile fabrics in the textile industry. Among them, non-woven fabrics and melt-blown fabrics are widely used. Non-woven fabrics currently on the market There are many kinds of textile fabrics such as meltblown fabrics, and different types of non-woven fabrics and meltblown fabrics often have large differences in raw materials, performance characteristics, and uses, which is even more dazzling, and customers often find it difficult to choose!
Non-woven fabrics mostly use polypropylene pellets as raw materials. It is moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light in weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low in price, and recyclable.
The meltblown cloth is mainly made of polypropylene as raw material. It has many voids, a fluffy structure and good wrinkle resistance. Therefore, it has good filterability, shielding, thermal insulation and oil absorption. Can be used for air, liquid filter material, isolation material, absorption material, mask material, thermal insulation material.
The difference between non-woven fabric and meltblown fabric:
1. The raw materials are different. Non-woven fabrics mostly use polypropylene pellets as raw materials. Meltblown cloth is mainly made of polypropylene as raw material.
2. Different functions. Non-woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light in weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, and can be recycled. Meltblown cloth has many voids, fluffy structure, good anti-crease ability and good filterability.
3. Different uses. The non-woven fabric has no warp and weft threads, it is easy to cut and sew, and it is light in weight and easy to shape. It is deeply loved by handicraft enthusiasts. Meltblown cloth can be used in air, liquid filter materials, isolation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil absorbing materials and other fields.
There are some similarities between non-woven fabrics and melt-blown fabrics. Although they are both commonly used textile fabrics, there are often many differences between non-woven fabrics and melt-blown fabrics. Although non-woven fabrics and melt-blown fabrics have their own functional characteristics, they are essentially textile fabrics. When comparing the difference between the two, we should focus on the actual situation to distinguish non-woven fabrics and melt-blown fabrics. The difference between cloth!
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. guarantees to providing quality products and services.
To know more about CUSTOMIZING, please check our website at XINYU Non-woven.
Advanced technology and manufacturing equipment has enhanced the core quality of CUSTOMIZING.
Producing with varied technical skills, CUSTOMIZING can be used in a wide range of applications as flame retardant non woven fabric.