- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
Ten little knowledge about medical non-woven fabrics
With the continuous and rapid development of packaging materials for sterilized items, medical non-woven fabrics have gradually entered the disinfection supply centers of various types of hospitals as packaging materials for sterilized items. The quality of medical non-woven fabrics has always been an issue that the society pays more attention to. Below, Xinyu Non-woven will tell you ten common senses about medical non-woven fabrics.
1. Medical non-woven fabrics are different from general non-woven fabrics and composite non-woven fabrics. General non-woven fabrics do not have antibacterial properties; composite non-woven fabrics have good waterproof effect and poor air permeability, and are generally used for surgical gowns and surgical bed cloths; medical non-woven fabrics are made of spunbond, meltblown, and spunbond (SMS). It is formed by lamination and has the characteristics of antibacterial, hydrophobic, breathable, and dander-free. It is used for final packaging of sterilized items, and it is one-time use without cleaning.
2. Quality standard requirements for medical non-woven fabrics: The medical non-woven fabrics used for the final packaging materials of sterilized medical devices should meet the standard requirements of GB/T19633 and YY/T0698.2 at the same time.
3. The validity period of non-woven fabrics is: the validity period of medical non-woven fabrics is generally 2 to 3 years, and the validity period of products of different manufacturers is slightly different, please refer to the application instructions. Sterile articles packaged with medical non-woven fabrics should be valid for 180 days and will not be affected by sterilization methods.
4. The non-woven fabric used for packaging sterilized items should be 50g/m2 plus or minus 5 grams.
5. When packaging surgical instruments with medical non-woven fabrics, the closed packaging method should be used, and two layers of non-woven fabrics should be packaged in two times. Repeated folding can form a long tortuous path, preventing microorganisms from 'simple 'Into the sterilization bag, it is not possible to pack 2 layers of non-woven fabrics once.
6. After the medical non-woven fabric is sterilized at high temperature, its internal performance will change, which will affect the penetration and antibacterial properties of the sterilization medium. Therefore, the medical non-woven fabric should not be used for repeated sterilization.
7. Because of the hydrophobic function of non-woven fabrics, excessive and heavy metal instruments are sterilized at high temperature, and condensed water is formed during the cooling process, which easily causes wet wrapping. Therefore, pad water-absorbing material in the large equipment bag, appropriately reduce the loading capacity of the sterilizer, leave space between the sterilization bags, and appropriately extend the drying time to prevent the occurrence of wet bags as much as possible.
8. 'Tyvek' non-woven fabrics should be selected for low-temperature plasma of hydrogen peroxide, and medical non-woven fabrics containing plant fibers cannot be used, because plant fibers will absorb hydrogen peroxide.
9. Although medical non-woven fabrics are not medical devices, they are related to the sterilization quality of medical devices. The quality of medical non-woven fabrics as packaging materials and packaging methods are crucial to ensuring the sterility level. important.
10. Refer to the inspection report and product batch inspection report provided by the manufacturer that meet the requirements, and check the physical and chemical functions of the medical non-woven fabric to ensure the quality of the used products.
XINYU Non-woven is the unique producer of CUSTOMIZING and related products.
We would appreciate your immediate attention to CUSTOMIZING.
For optimal non-woven product, choose a high-quality CUSTOMIZING system and make sure a certified installer sets it up.
non woven application CUSTOMIZING are primarily used for non woven fabric supplier.