Quality Control of Medical Nonwovens
1. Medical non-woven fabrics are different from ordinary non-woven fabrics and composite non-woven fabrics.
Ordinary non-woven fabrics do not have antibacterial properties; composite non-woven fabrics have good waterproof effect and poor air permeability, and are generally used in surgical gowns and surgical sheets; medical non-woven fabrics are made of spunbond, meltblown, Spunbond (SMS) process lamination, with the characteristics of antibacterial, hydrophobic, breathable, no lint, used for the final packaging of sterilized items, one-time use, no need to clean.
2. Quality standard requirements for medical non-woven fabrics: The medical non-woven fabrics used for the final packaging materials of sterilized medical devices should meet the requirements of GB/T19633 and YY/T0698.2 at the same time.
3. The validity period of non-woven fabrics is: the validity period of medical non-woven fabrics is generally 2 to 3 years, and the validity period of products of different manufacturers is slightly different, please refer to the instructions for use. Sterile articles packaged with medical non-woven fabrics should have a validity period of 180 days and will not be affected by sterilization methods.
4. The non-woven fabric used for packaging sterilized items should be 50g/m2 plus or minus 5g.
5. When packaging surgical instruments with medical non-woven fabrics, the closed packaging method should be used, and two layers of non-woven fabrics should be packaged in two times. Repeated folding can form a long curved path to prevent microorganisms from being 'easy' 'Into the sterilization bag, it is not possible to pack 2 layers of non-woven fabrics once.
6. After the medical non-woven fabric is sterilized at high temperature, its internal results will change, which will affect the penetration and antibacterial properties of the sterilization medium. Therefore, the medical non-woven fabric should not be repeatedly sterilized for use.
7. Due to the hydrophobic properties of non-woven fabrics, excessive and heavy metal instruments are sterilized at high temperature, and condensed water is formed during the cooling process, which is prone to wet packs. Therefore, pad water-absorbing material in the large instrument bag, appropriately reduce the loading capacity of the sterilizer, leave a gap between the sterilization bags, and appropriately prolong the drying time, so as to avoid the generation of wet bags as much as possible.
8. 'Tyvek' non-woven fabrics should be selected for low-temperature plasma of hydrogen peroxide, and medical non-woven fabrics containing plant fibers cannot be used, because plant fibers will absorb hydrogen peroxide.
9. Although medical non-woven fabrics are not medical devices, they are related to the sterilization quality of medical devices. The quality of medical non-woven fabrics as packaging materials and the packaging methods are crucial to ensuring sterility. important.
10. Refer to the inspection report and product batch inspection report provided by the manufacturer that meet the requirements, and check the physical and chemical properties of the medical non-woven fabric to ensure the quality of the products used.
If you have plenty of time, you can learn how to take care of non-woven company. Also, invest in the right non woven application CUSTOMIZING.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. will be familiar with the transformation from a generalist into a manufacturer, and will have the big-picture perspective necessary to stay focused on long-term goals.
Long gone are those days when flame retardant non woven fabric were used to non-woven product. Now new like non-woven manufacturing CUSTOMIZING have come up.