- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
- Other Fabrics
Non-woven fabrics are divided into various types according to different processing techniques
Non-woven fabric is a general term for all non-woven fabrics, because the formation of non-woven fabrics is not by spinning weaving fabrics, but by orienting or randomly arranging textile staple fibers or filaments. , and then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
The exact name of non-woven fabrics should be non-woven fabrics, or non-woven fabrics. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need spinning and weaving, it just orientates or randomly spun short fibers or filaments to form a web structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
Non-woven fabrics can be divided into:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: It is to spray high-pressure micro water flow onto one layer or multi-layer fiber web of spunlace non-woven fabric manufacturer, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the spunlace non-woven fabric fiber web can be Reinforced and strong.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabrics: refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and the fiber web is then heated, melted, cooled, and reinforced into cloth.
3. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabrics: also known as dust-free paper and dry-laid non-woven fabrics. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-laid method to condense the fibers on the web-forming curtain, and the fiber web is reinforced into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabric: It is to open the superfine fiber non-woven fiber raw material placed in the water medium into single fibers, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to make fiber suspension pulp, and the suspension pulp is transported to Web forming mechanism, the fibers are formed into a web in the wet state and then consolidated into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded Or mechanical reinforcement to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Meltblown non-woven fabric: its technological process: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---web forming---consolidation into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of needles to reinforce the fluffy fiber web into cloth.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitch-bonding method is to use the warp-knitted coil structure to fabricate fiber webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foils) etc.) or their combinations are reinforced to make non-woven fabrics.
Buy non-woven fabrics, non-woven fabric manufacturers, Xinyu Non-woven Co., Ltd. is worth your trust!
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is dedicated to servicing our customers with a wide array of high-quality service and products.
All of the experts Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. consulted stressed that the best recovery plans are the ones made before you need them, not afterward.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. prepares for every aspect of running a business, and this includes developing a sound understanding and ability to manage the financial aspects of our company, including financial analysis, taxes and budgeting.
The value you get from watching how Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. operates and runs our company and the potential mentorship you would get from us will go a long way towards helping customers understand our company.