- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
- Other Fabrics
Non-woven fabric manufacturers introduce the application of non-woven fabrics in agriculture
Non-woven fabric is a new type of covering material with good air permeability, hygroscopicity and light transmission. And light weight, corrosion resistance, long life (4-5 years), easy to use and store. According to non-woven fabric manufacturers, white non-woven fabrics can coordinate the microclimate of crop growth, especially the relationship between the temperature, light and light transmission of vegetables and seedlings in the open field or in greenhouses in winter; in summer, it can prevent the sun from being exposed to the sun, which will bring about rapid evaporation of water in the seedbed, and seedling cultivation. Unevenness and burns of young plants such as vegetables and flowers.
How to use
1. Transplanting and artificial planting of garden trees. Before the false planting of large trees and small seedlings, the non-woven fabric can be laid in the tree pit before false planting, and then the nutrient soil can be laid. This method has a high survival rate of false planting garden trees, and can retain water and fertilizer.
2. Covering with floating surface (specification 25-30g/280cm) for greenhouse and open field nursery in winter. It prevents wind blowing and raises the temperature. The non-woven fabric is compacted with soil on one side of the seedbed, and the other side is compacted with bricks and soil. Bamboo or thick iron wire can also be used to make a small arch shed, and the non-woven fabric is covered on it, and the surrounding areas are compacted with bricks or soil to keep warm. The covered vegetables and flowers need more sunlight, so they can be uncovered in the morning and covered in the evening. For floating surface covering, the temperature of 10 cm from the surface can be increased by about 2 °C, and the ground temperature can be increased by 1-2 °C. The covered vegetables can be listed 5-7 days earlier, and the yield can be increased by about 15%.
3. For ceiling use. A non-woven fabric is used as a ceiling in the greenhouse and greenhouse, and the distance between the ceiling and the plastic greenhouse film is 15-20 cm; a thermal insulation layer is formed, which can increase the temperature in the greenhouse by 3-5 °C. It is opened during the day and closed at night. The interlayer must be It is only effective if it is tightly closed.
4. Cover the outside of the small arch shed (specification 80-100g/280 cm), instead of the straw curtain for heat preservation, it saves 20% of the cost compared with the straw curtain, and the service life is greatly prolonged; it can also be covered with a layer of Spinning cloth, then cover with plastic film, can raise the temperature by 5-8℃.
5. Used as sunshade light. Covering the seedbed directly with non-woven fabric, covering it in the morning and uncovering it in the evening, can effectively improve the homogeneous and whole seedlings. Vegetables, flower seedlings and medium seedlings can be directly covered on the seedlings in summer.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. reminds that before the cold wave comes, covering tea, flowers and other crops that are susceptible to freezing damage directly with non-woven fabric can effectively reduce the loss of freezing damage.
XINYU Non-woven saves time and increases productivity because it's one of the most complete sources of business and contact information.
The best way to confront your non-woven product problem is to search for a high quality offered by Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. at XINYU Non-woven. Take a look!
Another way to maintain the professional yet engaging innovative technology in CUSTOMIZING is by embedding new skills directly on manufacturing.