- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
- Other Fabrics
Non-woven fabric is a common material in mask structure
Non-woven fabric is a common material in mask structure. It is mainly composed of directional or random fibers. It is also called cloth because of its appearance of cloth. So how much do you know about non-woven fabrics? I believe you may have overlooked it. Today, I will briefly introduce the relevant knowledge about non-woven fabrics in masks!
1. According to the production process:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabrics. This material mainly sprays high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs, so that the fibers are intertwined with each other, thereby making the fiber web stronger.
2. Heat-sealed non-woven fabrics. This material mainly refers to adding powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material to the fiber web, and the fiber web is heated and melted and then cooled and consolidated into cloth.
3. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabric. This material mainly refers to the use of air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then use the air-laid method to make the fibers agglomerate on the web-forming curtain, and the fiber web is then reinforced into cloth.
4. Spunbond non-woven fabrics. This material is that after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then subjected to self-bonding, chemical bonding, and mechanical reinforcement methods, so that the web becomes spinning.
5. Meltblown non-woven fabric. The process of melt-blown non-woven fabrics: polymer feeding, melt extrusion, fiber formation, fiber cooling, web formation, and reinforcement into cloth.
2. What are the characteristics of non-woven fabrics:
Because there are no warp and weft threads, non-woven fabrics are very convenient to cut and sew, and are relatively easy to shape. Non-woven fabrics break through the traditional textile principles, and at the same time have the outstanding characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate and low cost.
3. What are the basic applications of non-woven fabrics:
Non-woven fabrics are widely used in various fields, such as surgical gowns, surgical cover cloths, masks, medical dressing materials , cotton pads, wet wipes, medical gauze, medical curtains, etc.
Using our XINYU Non-woven to differentiate our content, services and consumer products, we seek to develop the most creative, innovative and profitable entertainment experiences and related products in the world.
XINYU Non-woven is the vital link in the supply chain, adding value with efficient and cost-effective service and solutions for our customers and our suppliers.
is something that has been around for a few decades now, enjoying it's heyday back in the non-woven manufacturing.