Main features of furniture non-woven fabrics
Non-woven fabrics are also widely used in the furniture industry. The most important application is the moisture-proof cloth at the bottom of the furniture sofa. Then there is also a great application in the convenience of non-woven wardrobes, because of its light weight, no pollution and no peculiar smell, it is also the first choice for household convenience wardrobes.
Furniture non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses high polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through air flow or machinery, and then go through hydroentanglement, needle punching, or Hot-rolled reinforcement, and finally finished to form a non-woven fabric. A new type of fiber product with a soft, breathable and flat structure, the advantages are that it does not produce lint, is strong, durable, silky soft, and has a cotton feel. Compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven bags are easy to form, and Cheap.
Several classifications and characteristics of furniture non-woven fabrics:
1. The processing process of spunlace non-woven fabrics is to spray high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs. The fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber web is strengthened and has a certain strength.
2. Wet-laid non-woven fabric is to mix the fiber raw materials and different fiber raw materials in the water medium to make fiber suspension pulp, and the suspension pulp is transported to the web-forming mechanism, and the fibers are in the wet state. It is formed into a net and then reinforced into a cloth.
3. Heat-bonded non-woven fabrics refer to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials into the fiber web, and then heating, melting, cooling, and consolidating the fiber web into cloth.
4. Spunbond non-woven fabric is that after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded, thermally bonded, Chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
5. Air-laid non-woven fabrics can also be called clean paper. Air-laid technology is used to open the wood pulp fiber needle-punched non-woven fabrics into a single fiber state, and then air-laid The fibers are agglomerated on the web curtain, and the web is finally consolidated into cloth.
flame retardant non woven fabric CUSTOMIZING processes have been widely used to produce non-woven manufacturing such as non-woven product, non-woven company, and non woven application etc.
Now you can buy cheap at wholesale price at Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.! Do visit XINYU Non-woven for great deals!
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD., which contributes itself on CUSTOMIZING for creating more useful application.
Visit XINYU Non-woven for the best in non woven fabric supplier CUSTOMIZING supplies and get the most cost effective for your CUSTOMIZING solution. Design and customization are also welcomed.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. really created a whole persona around CUSTOMIZING’s manufacturing and selling, and it's so innovative that people really respond to it.