Main Factors Affecting Meltblown Nonwovens
From raw materials to equipment
Every process is critical
Even if there are only individual factors that vary
The quality of the final product can vary greatly< /p>
Melt-blown non-woven fabrics reach N95+
Non-woven fabric manufacturers must strictly control the following eight aspects
Now I will tell you in detail
1. Melt-blown material
1. It has low odor, low ash content, high regularity and narrow molecular weight distribution.
2. Higher liquidity.
3. Excellent fiber forming performance, which can make the fiber elongation rate higher and the wire diameter smaller.
4. Continuous silk, dripping material, better spinnability.
5. Easy to use and more stable processing performance.
6. It can be applied to the production of melt-blown process for filter materials, oil-absorbing cotton, clothing accessories, battery separators and other applications.
Second, how to make meltblown cloth
1. To make the cloth well, the fibers must be thinned, the melt index rate of the raw materials and the aperture of the spinneret should be matched to optimize the spinneret process. Fiber reaches 0.3um.
2. It is necessary to match good electret equipment and select excellent electret masterbatch. A good electret masterbatch must have the ability to store charge and permanently generate an electric field.
3. The validity period of the mask electret mainly depends on the added content of electret masterbatch. Electret masterbatch is similar to battery, and the addition ratio will determine its service life and adsorption capacity.
4. Store the finished melt-blown cloth dry and not in contact with the outside air humidity. Best vacuum packed. The moisture in the air and the electric charge of the meltblown cloth will be converted into negative ions, and the loss of the electric charge will affect the filtration efficiency.
3. Reasons for the failure of melt-blown cloth
1. Spinneret and melt-blown equipment
2. Electrostatic electret equipment
3. Long-lasting electrostatic electret masterbatch
4. Meltblown material or high melt index fiber material
5. Professional and experienced tuning master
6. On-site management of meltblown production
4. How to choose meltblown material
1. Melt finger: polypropylene is thermally degraded by adding peroxide or metallocene hydrogen adjustment method, etc. In this way, the polypropylene melt index reaches a suitably high level and nanofibers can be produced.
2. The melting point of the particles should be lowered to between 150-170°C.
3. After adding the electret masterbatch, the meltblown cloth will have electrostatic adsorption properties after passing through the electret device to block viruses.
4. After the polypropylene particles are modified, the fibers ejected by the melt-blown cloth machine at high temperature and high pressure are thin and long.
5. The fluid fiber ejected from the raw material from the melt blowing head is flexible, tough and firm.
6. High temperature sterilization and disinfection.
V. Selection of electret masterbatch
1. Whether the electrostatic load time can be charged for a long time for 1 year or more.
2. The electret masterbatch does not block the melt-blown hole, and the melt-blown cloth is charged with charge. How to make the positive charge stay on the melt-blown cloth for a long time? It can be lost after half a year or a year Electric charge has become a key indicator for testing electret masterbatch and electret process.
3. Long plate blocking period, long-term electret, and PFE exceeding 95.
Six. Electret process treatment
1. The mainstream application is corona charging method for electret treatment of meltblown cloth, charging voltage, charging time, charging distance and environment Humidity affects the effect of electret treatment. Among them, the charging voltage has the most obvious effect on the electret effect, the charging distance has a moderate effect, and the charging time has the smallest effect. Pay attention when debugging the machine.
2. Environmental humidity has an impact on the generation and loss of static electricity. Meltblown cloth enterprises should always monitor the temperature and humidity in the workshop. Increase the corresponding equipment to keep the temperature and humidity of the workshop within a certain range.
VII. Melt-blown material
1. If melt-blown polypropylene stays at high temperature and pressure for a long time, it is easy to sinter and carbonize.
2. When adjusting the machine, the temperature must first be determined, whether the actual temperature of the barrel and the mold on the meltblown machine is consistent with the set temperature. Generally, the displayed temperature of small meltblown equipment will be very different from the actual temperature.
3. For polypropylene with a melt index of 1500, if the temperature is set above 270 °C, it is a bit high.
8. Meltblown equipment selection
1. The configuration should be complete: extruder→screen changer (filter)→metering pump→die head→distribution plate (auxiliary hot air) → Spinneret → Web forming device to form meltblown cloth.
2. The speed of the extruder, the parameters of the metering pump, the pros and cons of the die, the temperature and speed parameters of the hot air flow, the angle of the die, the angle of the air knife, the receiving distance of the melt-blown material, the bottom of the web forming device The adsorption parameters and so on together determine the quality of the melt-blown cloth.
The increasing consumption demand in key segments such as non woven application, non-woven manufacturing and non woven fabric supplier have been driving the sales of and its derivatives worldwide.
Crazy about products? Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is the place you must shop at, do visit XINYU Non-woven to check out our latest collections!
Making a few technical tweaks to the way you structure and distribute CUSTOMIZING could be the difference between an engaging, thought-provoking product and a perfunctory one.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. has extented its range of manufacturing scale, which satisfys customers' needs.