Industrial uses of different nonwovens
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: It is to spray high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber webs are reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabrics: refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and the fiber web is then heated, melted, cooled, and reinforced into cloth.
3. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabrics: also known as dust-free paper and dry-laid non-woven fabrics. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-laid method to condense the fibers on the web-forming curtain, and the fiber web is reinforced into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics: the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are opened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed at the same time to make fiber suspension pulp, and the suspension pulp is transported to the web. Mechanism, the fibers are formed into a web in the wet state and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded and thermally bonded. , chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods to turn the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric: its technological process: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---web formation---reinforcement into cloth .
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of thorn needles to reinforce the fluffy fiber web into cloth.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitch-bonding method is to use the warp-knitted coil structure to fabricate fiber webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, Plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or their combinations are reinforced to make non-woven fabrics.
It has become necessary for Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. to continually cultivate, develop and update their skills to work successfully alongside high-tech.
Growing revenue is a common goal for many businesses. We want to be sure XINYU Non-woven include leaders from the marketing, sales and production departments to help make certain that the goals we choose are appropriate and have strong support.
Undoubtedly, CUSTOMIZING are made with advanced equipment.