- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
- Other Fabrics
How to select high-quality non-woven fabrics
With the development of society and the continuous improvement of people's living standards, non-woven products have become an indispensable part of people's daily life. So how do we usually judge the pros and cons of a non-woven product? Next, let's talk briefly.
1. Pay attention to whether the light transmittance of the cloth surface is consistent. Then spread it on a flat ground, and the product with good uniformity should have no undulations on the surface of the fabric. Good quality is also an important advantage of nonwovens.
2. Observe whether the cloth surface is shiny. Whether there are floating fibers on the surface of the cloth, no luster or a large amount of floating filaments, this is likely to be made of recycled material rather than normal non-woven raw materials. Tear off a piece of non-woven fabric, burn it thoroughly with fire, and observe the burning residue. Good non-woven products, the residue is small and flat; non-woven products made of inferior materials, there are many fine dust particles in the residue.
In addition, non-woven fabrics also have many advantages, which can be used for selection.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for the production of non-woven fabrics. It weighs only three-fifths of cotton. It feels very fluffy to the touch and feels good.
2. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The non-woven fabric is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic and tasteless, and is non-irritating to the skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inert substance. Therefore, the non-woven fabric made of this material will not be eaten by insects, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid.
4. Good physical properties. Non-woven fabrics are made from polypropylene staple fibers that are directly spun into a mesh and thermally bonded, so the strength of non-woven fabrics is superior to that of ordinary staple fiber products.
Wow, this sounds like a bit of a cruel question, but it is a vitally important question to ask yourself if you are struggling with your flame retardant non woven fabric and you would like to stop the CUSTOMIZING problem.
During Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.’s existence in a market we didn’t receive any negative feedback from our customers.
There have been conclusive evidence on 's role in non-woven manufacturing and non-woven product.
Consistency and simplicity go hand in hand. That means aligning XINYU Non-woven with the right platforms, speaking to the right customers with the right message, and selling the right idea.