- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
How to achieve N95+ of meltblown non-woven fabrics
There are many factors that affect the quality level of meltblown nonwovens
From raw materials to equipment
Each process is crucial
Even if there are only individual Factor differences
The quality of the final product may also vary greatly
After in-depth research and repeated testing by Ruize
The meltblown non-woven fabric reaches N95+
The following eight aspects must be strictly controlled
Now I will tell you in detail
1. Meltblown material
1, with low odor, low ash, high regularity and narrow molecular weight distribution.
2. Higher liquidity.
3. Excellent fiber forming performance, which can make the fiber elongation rate higher and the wire diameter smaller.
4. Continuous silk, dripping material, better spinnability.
5. Easy to use and more stable processing performance.
6. It can be applied to the production of melt-blown process for filter materials, oil-absorbing cotton, clothing accessories, battery separators and other applications.
Second, how to make meltblown cloth
1. To make the cloth well, the fibers must be thinned, the melt index rate of the raw materials and the aperture of the spinneret should be matched to optimize the spinneret process. Fiber reaches 0.3um.
2. It is necessary to match good electret equipment and select excellent electret masterbatch. A good electret masterbatch must have the ability to store charge and permanently generate an electric field.
3. The validity period of the mask electret mainly depends on the added content of electret masterbatch. Electret masterbatch is similar to battery, and the addition ratio will determine its service life and adsorption capacity.
4. Store the finished melt-blown cloth dry and not in contact with the outside air humidity. Best vacuum packed. The moisture in the air and the electric charge of the meltblown cloth will be converted into negative ions, and the loss of the electric charge will affect the filtration efficiency.
3. Reasons for the failure of melt-blown cloth
1. Spinneret and melt-blown equipment
2. Electrostatic electret equipment
3. Long-lasting electrostatic electret masterbatch
4. Meltblown material or high melt index fiber material
5. Professional and experienced tuning master
6. On-site management of meltblown production
4. How to choose meltblown material
1. Melt finger: polypropylene is thermally degraded by adding peroxide or metallocene hydrogen adjustment method, etc. In this way, the polypropylene melt index reaches a suitably high level and nanofibers can be produced.
2. The melting point of the particles should be lowered to between 150-170°C.
3. After adding the electret masterbatch, the meltblown cloth will have electrostatic adsorption properties after passing through the electret device to block viruses.
4. After the polypropylene particles are modified, the fibers ejected by the melt-blown cloth machine at high temperature and high pressure are thin and long.
5. The fluid fiber ejected from the raw material from the melt blowing head is flexible, tough and firm.
6. High temperature sterilization and disinfection.
V. Selection of electret masterbatch
1. Whether the electrostatic load time can be charged for a long time for 1 year or more.
2. The electret masterbatch does not block the melt-blown hole, and the melt-blown cloth is charged with charge. How to make the positive charge stay on the melt-blown cloth for a long time? It can be lost after half a year or a year Electric charge has become a key indicator for testing electret masterbatch and electret process.
3. Long plate blocking period, long-term electret, and PFE exceeding 95.
Six. Electret process treatment
1. The mainstream application is corona charging method for electret treatment of meltblown cloth, charging voltage, charging time, charging distance and environment Humidity affects the effect of electret treatment. Among them, the charging voltage has the most obvious effect on the electret effect, the charging distance has a moderate effect, and the charging time has the smallest effect. Pay attention when debugging the machine.
2. Environmental humidity has an impact on the generation and loss of static electricity. Meltblown cloth enterprises should always monitor the temperature and humidity in the workshop. Increase the corresponding equipment to keep the temperature and humidity of the workshop within a certain range.
VII. Melt-blown material
1. If melt-blown polypropylene stays at high temperature and high pressure for a long time, it is easy to sinter and carbonize.
2. When adjusting the machine, the temperature must first be determined, whether the actual temperature of the barrel and the mold on the meltblown machine is consistent with the set temperature. Generally, the displayed temperature of small meltblown equipment will be very different from the actual temperature.
3. For polypropylene with a melt index of 1500, if the temperature is set above 270 °C, it is a bit high.
Eight. Meltblown equipment selection
1. The configuration should be complete: extruder→screen changer (filter)→metering pump→die head→distribution plate (auxiliary hot air) → Spinneret → Web forming device to form meltblown cloth.
2. The speed of the extruder, the parameters of the metering pump, the pros and cons of the die, the temperature and speed parameters of the hot air flow, the angle of the die, the angle of the air knife, the receiving distance of the meltblown material, and the bottom of the web forming device The adsorption parameters and so on together determine the quality of the melt-blown cloth.
If you are a non woven application fan, you definitely want to enjoy the best possible. The that you choose plays a major role with the kind of experience you have when using it.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.’s mission is to be the leading global innovator, developer and provider of CUSTOMIZING flame retardant non woven fabric products, systems, and services.
Using high technology, CUSTOMIZING showed its competitive advantages, captioned with information about the company's commitment to providing safe, reliable, profitable jobs to local artisans.
CUSTOMIZING has its grasp on oversees market and has a very good repute. Our products are available at very competitive prices.
The above are only part of the examples regarding CUSTOMIZING, for more information, please click here XINYU Non-woven.