- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
How many printing techniques are there for non-woven bags?
Non-woven bags are common non-woven products. Non-woven bags can not only hold items, but also have a good publicity function. The printing of non-woven bags can play a role in advertising. Next we will come Briefly introduce several non-woven printing techniques.
1. Thermosetting ink printing, because the thermosetting ink is a non-solvent ink, it can print precise lines, and the appearance is flat, good fastness, non-drying, odorless, high solid content, squeegee fluidity Well, it can be used for both manual printing and automatic machine printing. Now this printing technology is mostly used in T-shirt clothing, handbag printing and other industries.
2. Advanced water slurry printing, this printing technology is the most traditional printing technology compared with other printing technologies. Because the water slurry is transparent, it can only be printed on light-colored fabrics, and the printing effect is relatively simple. But from the fashion trend of printing, it is loved by many big-name designers because of its super soft feel, strong breathability and rich expressiveness.
3. High elastic thermal transfer printing, which is a relatively new printing technology. Thermal transfer printing is suitable for printing cotton and non-woven fabrics, which can greatly improve the product level of environmentally friendly shopping bags. With its unique advantages in mass production, it has become a printing technology widely used by non-woven bag manufacturers.
4. Advanced environmentally friendly glue printing, the advantages of this printing technology are mainly reflected in the strong color covering ability, suitable for printing fashion printing pictures with clear lines, regular margins and accurate overprinting, mostly used in middle and high-end fashion, T The printing of shirts is also the most widely applicable fabric.
5. Mucilage foaming printing, this printing technology is to add foaming materials in the glue, and after printing, high temperature ironing makes the protruding parts of the printing appear three-dimensional. Because this printing technology is more complicated in the use process, only a small number of non-woven bag factories use this technology.
Xinyu Nonwoven Co., Ltd. is a professional nonwoven manufacturer with mature nonwoven bag printing technology.
XINYU Non-woven saves time and increases productivity because it's one of the most complete sources of business and contact information.
The guiding vision of Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is 'Bringing the best to everyone we touch'. By 'The best', we mean the best products, the best people and the best ideas.
With the help of a non-woven product CUSTOMIZING, non woven fabric supplier becomes a reasonably easy job that you can take care of simply and swiftly.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. are trained to think about problems and coming up with solutions, as well as presenting the whole idea in a logical and coherent manner.
Consumers like these are interested not just in CUSTOMIZING they will spend their money on, but also in the human and environmental impact of the supply chain that produces those goods.