- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
How is non-woven fabric anti-static
Static electricity is ubiquitous in our lives, and its harm cannot be underestimated. In industrial production, static electricity generated by fabrics or clothing can cause electric shock. Although the energy is relatively small, it can also cause interference, such as adsorption of dust, and even lead to serious consequences. It may cause explosion accidents; in the electronics industry, static electricity causes electronic components to be damaged, quality degraded, or even scrapped; and people's health is also greatly affected. People's pigmentation, causing cardiovascular disease. Therefore, anti-static is particularly important, and the research on anti-static textiles such as anti-static clothing is of great significance for solving static problems in production and life.
Anti-static non-woven fabrics are also one of the important anti-static fabrics. Anti-static non-woven fabrics can not only effectively prevent static electricity, but also filter dust. At the same time, they are soft, soft and breathable. Mainly used in needle-punched carpets, filter felts, industrial nonwovens, medical supplies, etc.
What are the antistatic treatment methods for non-woven fabrics?
1. Physical method:
1. Neutralization of opposite charges, such as polyester-cotton blending;
2. Reduce the coefficient of dynamic and static friction, such as oiling agent;
3. Increase the dielectric constant between fibers, such as increasing humidity;
4. Conducting electric charges, such as grounding, blending with conductive fibers;
2 , Chemical method:
1. Improve fiber hygroscopicity, such as hydrophilic antistatic agent;
2. Improve fiber surface ionization, such as ionic antistatic agent;
The effect of antistatic finishing:
Improve the moisture absorption capacity of the fiber, improve its electrical conductivity, speed up the dissipation of electric charge, and reduce the generation of static electricity.
1. Ionic antistatic agent, ionized and conductive by moisture. The anion-cation type eliminates static electricity by neutralizing the charge. The anionic type relies on smoothing to reduce the generation of static electricity.
2. Hydrophilic non-ionic antistatic agent The hydrophilic layer relies on water-absorbing materials to improve the water absorption of fibers, thereby eliminating static electricity.
If you have plenty of time, you can learn how to take care of non-woven product. Also, invest in the right non-woven manufacturing CUSTOMIZING.
We believe our capacity can give you an impressive experience by using CUSTOMIZING.
Our company specializes in manufacturing CUSTOMIZING mainly flame retardant non woven fabric.
An interesting website that contains directions (and recommends items) for CUSTOMIZING non woven fabric supplier is XINYU Non-woven. Find us on XINYU Non-woven, your problem will be fixed.