- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
Do you really understand medical non-woven fabrics?
Every hospital uses a lot of medical non-woven fabrics every day, which can be seen in the packaging of some medical devices or medical supplies. Because of its excellent sterilization effect, do you have any other matters about medical non-woven fabrics? Really understand?
1) Medical non-woven fabrics are different from ordinary non-woven fabrics and composite non-woven fabrics. Ordinary non-woven fabrics do not have antibacterial properties; composite non-woven fabrics have good waterproof effect and poor air permeability, and are generally used for surgical gowns and surgical bed cloths; medical non-woven fabrics are made of spunbond, meltblown, and spunbond (SMS). It is formed by lamination and has the characteristics of antibacterial, hydrophobic, breathable, and dander-free. It is used for final packaging of sterilized items, one-time use without cleaning.
2) Quality standard requirements for medical non-woven fabrics: Medical non-woven fabrics used for final packaging materials for sterilized medical devices should meet the requirements of GB/T19633 and YY/T0698.2 at the same time.
3) Non-woven fabrics are valid for use: the validity period of medical non-woven fabrics is generally 2 to 3 years, and the validity period of products from different manufacturers is slightly different, please refer to the application instructions. Sterile articles packaged with medical non-woven fabrics should be valid for 180 days and will not be affected by sterilization methods.
4) The non-woven fabric used for packaging sterilized items should be 50g/m2 plus or minus 5g.
5) When packaging surgical instruments with medical non-woven fabrics, the closed packaging method should be used, which should be packaged by 2 layers of non-woven fabrics in 2 times. 'Into the sterilization package, it cannot be packaged once with 2 layers of non-woven fabrics.
6) When medical non-woven fabrics are sterilized by high temperature, their internal properties will change, which will affect the penetration and antibacterial properties of the sterilization medium. Therefore, medical non-woven fabrics should not be used for repeated sterilization.
7) Due to the hydrophobic function of non-woven fabrics, excessive and heavy metal instruments are sterilized by high temperature, and condensed water is formed during the cooling process, and wet wrapping occurs easily. Therefore, pad water-absorbing material in the large equipment bag, appropriately reduce the loading capacity of the sterilizer, leave a gap between the sterilization bags, and appropriately extend the drying time to prevent the occurrence of wet bags as much as possible.
8) 'Tyvek' non-woven fabrics should be used for hydrogen peroxide low-temperature plasma, and medical non-woven fabrics containing plant fibers cannot be used, because plant fibers will absorb hydrogen peroxide.
9) Although medical non-woven fabrics are not medical devices, they are related to the sterilization quality of medical devices. The quality of medical non-woven fabrics as packaging materials and packaging methods are crucial to ensuring sterility. important.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.'s products comply fully with all compatible producing regulations.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.’s mission is to be the leading global innovator, developer and provider of CUSTOMIZING non woven fabric supplier products, systems, and services.
Once we have a good idea of how CUSTOMIZING can satisfy customer’s needs, consider whether we should create a skill for their demands.
Unlike the flame retardant non woven fabric, the is more flexibly used in accasions where non-woven product .