- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
Different processing techniques determine the characteristics and application space of non-woven fabrics
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, although it is cloth and not woven, it is called non-woven fabric. There are many classifications of non-woven fabrics, and different processing techniques create different non-woven fabrics, which also determine the characteristics and application industries of non-woven fabrics. Therefore, when purchasing non-woven fabrics, it is necessary to distinguish and purchase the non-woven fabrics that you need.
It is a non-woven fabric formed by directly using high polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through air flow or machinery, then spunlace, needle punching, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally after finishing. A new type of fiber product with a soft, breathable and flat structure, the advantage is that it does not produce lint, it is strong, durable, and silky soft, and it is also a kind of reinforcing material, and it also has a cotton feel. Compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven Cloth bags are easy to form and inexpensive to manufacture. At the same time, the non-woven fabrics can be treated with anti-ultraviolet, anti-static, anti-aging, flame retardant, hydrophilic and other special treatments according to different requirements of users. The fibers used in the production of non-woven fabrics are mainly polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET), nylon (PA), ethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), acrylic fibers, viscose fibers, etc.
Classification of non-woven fabrics:
Non-woven fabric patterns include mouth-shaped pattern, bubble pattern, cross pattern, small dot pattern, triangle pattern and other patterns.
Classification of non-woven fabrics:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber webs are reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Thermal bonding non-woven fabrics: The thermal bonding process refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and the fiber web is then heated, melted, cooled and consolidated into a cloth.
3. Dust-free non-woven fabrics: The wood pulp fiberboard is opened into a single fiber state by air-laid technology, and then the fibers are aggregated on the web-forming curtain by the air-laid method, and the fiber web is reinforced into cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics: The wet-laid process is to open the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium into single fibers, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to make fiber suspension pulp, and the suspension pulp is transported to the web forming mechanism , the fibers form a web in the wet state and then consolidate into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: The spunbond process refers to that after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded and thermally bonded , chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods to turn the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabrics: Melt-blown process: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---web formation---reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture non-woven fabrics: Acupuncture technology is a kind of production process of dust-free non-woven fabrics. The fluffy fiber web is reinforced into cloth by the puncture effect of the needle.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabrics: The stitch-bonding process is the use of warp-knitted coil structures to reinforce webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or their combination , to make non-woven fabrics.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven fabrics: Non-woven fabrics treated with special processes are mainly used in the production of medical and sanitary materials to achieve better hand feel and not scratch the skin. For example, sanitary napkins and sanitary pads use the hydrophilic function of hydrophilic non-woven fabrics.
The main purpose of non-woven fabrics:
1. Hotel hygiene products: including face towels, slippers, sanitary bags, sheets, tablecloths, pillowcases and other disposable non-woven products.
2. Protective isolation supplies: mainly used for protection and isolation, such as when cleaning paint, as well as hospital surgical gowns, masks, and isolation gowns to be worn when visiting patients.
3. Hygienic shoe covers: mainly used in hygienic and dust-free spaces, such as laboratories, hospitals, etc.
4. Non-woven fabrics for packaging: such as packaging bags, suit covers, portable wardrobes, shoe linings, decorative wallpapers, etc.
5. Agricultural non-woven fabrics: UV-resistant non-woven fabrics are widely used in agriculture as a harvest cloth, which has the advantages of hygiene, heat preservation, insect control, and protection of the green growth of crops.
In addition, non-woven fabrics are widely used in packaging shopping bags, CD inner pages, travel accessories, disposable medical supplies, automotive supplies, industrial, agricultural supplies and other fields. Buy high-quality non-woven fabrics, Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is worth your trust!
flame retardant non woven fabric are required in the manufacture of almost every product and non-woven company CUSTOMIZING is one of the most common machines.
The expert engineers of Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. always develop with utmost precision so that all quality standards are met during the production. we are looking forward to becoming a trusted supplier of customers. visit us at XINYU Non-woven.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. provides the ideal conditions for business creation – access to cash, human capital and affordable office space, for instance – can help new ventures not only take off but also thrive.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. always focus on the situation of global market and understands the importance factors of manufacturing CUSTOMIZING.