Classification of non-woven fabrics and other fabrics
Non-woven fabrics, also known as non-woven fabrics. It refers to a fiber layer composed of a certain orientation or random arrangement without the traditional spinning, weaving or knitting process, or the fiber layer is interwoven with the yarn, and is connected by mechanical hooking, stitching or chemical, thermal fusion and other methods. made fabric. Compared with other clothing materials, non-woven fabrics have the advantages of short production process, high output, low cost, wide application of fibers, excellent product performance, and wide application. The rapid development of non-woven fabrics has become an emerging industry and is increasingly used in various fields of the clothing industry.
(Picture: Non-woven fabric)
The structure of non-woven fabric, according to the composition and formation method of the fiber web, can be divided into the following Class:
1. Non-woven fabric with fiber mesh structure
(1) The fiber bonding method is to lay the short fibers into a sheet-like fiber web. Or by overlapping vertically and horizontally, the fibers are bonded to each other to form a cloth. Including adhesive bonding and hot melt bonding.
a. Adhesive bonding refers to the use of synthetic resin or synthetic fiber adhesive to fix the fiber layer, so that the fiber web is cured and bonded to become an inseparable non-woven fabric. According to the type of adhesive and processing method, it can be divided into point bonding, sheet film bonding, mass bonding and local bonding and other structures. This type of non-woven fabric has better air permeability, but has a harder feel, and is mostly used in wall coverings and disposable products.
b. Hot-melt bonding refers to pre-adding hot-melt fibers in the fiber web, and when the overlapping fiber web passes through the heating calender, the heat in the area of u200bu200bthe nip or embossing effect. The fusion of the fused fibers creates a reinforcing effect that bonds with other fibers. This non-woven fabric has good filtering performance, elasticity and bulkiness, as well as good air permeability and hygroscopicity, and is suitable for the production of flocs, bedding materials, filter cloths, automobile cloths and tufted carpets for winter clothing. base cloth.
(2) Bonded non-woven fabrics with intertwined fibers refer to overlapping appropriate fiber webs, and through certain methods (such as needle punching, stitching, etc.), the fibers are well entangled with each other And the obtained non-woven fabric similar to felt structure. According to the mode of action, it can be divided into acupuncture, spunlace, spunbond and knitted non-woven fabrics.
a. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics use thousands of crochet needles with a special structure to repeatedly move up and down through the fiber web, so that the entire fiber web becomes a dense mat that is entangled, entangled and inseparable from each other. non-woven fabric. This type of product has a wide range of uses and can be widely used in geotextiles, bed blankets, filter materials, needled felts and artificial leather base fabrics.
b. It uses many beams of extremely strong water jets to be reinforced into fabrics. It has high strength, plump feel and good permeability, and is suitable for clothing lining, shoulder pads, etc.
c. The spunbond non-woven fabric synthetic fiber stock solution is extruded from the spinning head to make filaments, and the generated static electricity and high-pressure air flow are used to make the fibers fall randomly and disorderly on the metal curtain , and then heat-set into non-woven fabrics by heating rollers. Spunbond non-woven fabrics have the advantages of air permeability and water permeability, and are widely used as thermal insulation materials in agriculture and animal husbandry.
d. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric refers to the random arrangement of fiber webs, which are stitched in multiple ways with a multi-head sewing machine to make a non-woven fabric with a relatively tight structure. This type of cloth has the appearance and performance close to traditional clothing materials, and is widely used in clothing fabrics and artificial fur base fabrics, linings, etc.
2. Yarn-type stitch-bonded non-woven fabrics
(1) Yarn layer - stitch-bonded yarn-type stitch-bonded non-woven fabrics are layered by warp and weft yarns, The stitched yarn is woven according to the warp plain weave to reinforce the non-woven fabric of the yarn layer. The fabric has the appearance of organic fabric and knitted fabric, has good dimensional stability and high strength, and is suitable for outerwear fabrics.
(2) Yarn layer - terry-type stitch-bonded non-woven fabric, the weft yarns are stacked into a net, and the stitch-bonded yarn is reinforced by the chain structure. The terry yarns are inserted in sections in the stitching area, resulting in a raised terry shape on the cloth surface. Can be used for decorative cloth, clothing fabrics, etc.
Applications of non-woven fabrics Although the rise of non-woven fabrics has only been half a century, it has developed rapidly. Compared with ordinary interwoven fabrics, it has broad application prospects due to its unique structure and processing method. Its products have been widely used in many fields such as civilian clothing, decorative cloth, industrial cloth, medical materials, military industry and high-end technology. There are hundreds of products developed, such as various clothing linings, curtains, Disposable products for healthcare, geotextiles, filter cloths, cushions, wall coverings, carpets, baby diapers, packaging materials and crop insulation sheds, etc.
CUSTOMIZING is an inevitable and critical part of being a manufacturer, and it's more complicated than just manufacturing products and serving customers.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is committed to attracting, developing, and keeping a diverse work force that reflects the nature of our global business.
The key to CUSTOMIZING is understanding where there is a problem or need in certain markets and knowing how to solve it.