Characteristics of non-woven raw materials
Non-woven fabrics are a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, which have the advantages of good strength, breathable and waterproof, environmental protection, flexibility, non-toxic and tasteless. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials with the characteristics of water repellency, breathability, flexibility, non-combustion support, non-toxic and non-irritating, and rich colors. If the material is placed outdoors and decomposed naturally, its longest life span is only 90 days, and it will decompose within 8 years when placed indoors. It is non-toxic, odorless, and free of any leftover substances when burning, so it does not pollute the environment, so environmental protection comes from this. . Let's introduce the characteristics of non-woven fabrics:
1. Water repellency and breathability: polypropylene chips do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and the finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber, which is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
2. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
4. Antibacterial properties. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
5. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun directly into a mesh and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of the general staple fiber product, the strength is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. said that the raw material of most of the non-woven fabrics currently used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, their chemical structure It's a far cry from above. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has quite strong stability and is extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken, so that it can be effectively degraded , and enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
Most places have a few choices when it comes to non woven fabric supplier CUSTOMIZING distributors, but it can sometimes be difficult to find the right supplier for your needs. The quality of CUSTOMIZING is critical to non-woven product.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. offers a vast array of , and for all tastes and styles. When you want to kick your non-woven manufacturing up a notch, you want XINYU Non-woven!
Utilizing high technology to manufacture products can afford a fully experience to customers by using CUSTOMIZING.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. offers the best for indoor as well as outdoor use. To find your ideal at attractive offers, visit us at XINYU Non-woven.