Characteristics and main uses of hot-rolled non-woven fabrics
Hot-rolled non-woven fabrics are widely used in our lives. Maybe we are not familiar with it. Today we will introduce the characteristics of hot-rolled non-woven fabrics. Hot rolling is the last web-forming technology in the production process of non-woven fabrics, and it is a process to make fabrics after cooling and laying. Therefore, the hot-rolled non-woven fabric will have rolling spots on the cloth surface, which are similar to pinholes, but do not penetrate. The specific size depends on the size and density of the steel thorn on the rolling wheel. The hot-rolled non-woven fabric is not specific. A certain kind of cloth is a general term for a kind of non-woven fabrics made by a similar process. Generally speaking, spunbond non-woven fabrics, polypropylene non-woven fabrics, PP non-woven fabrics, polyester non-woven fabrics, and polyester non-woven fabrics are used in the hot rolling process. Textile.
Features of hot-rolled non-woven fabrics
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with fluffy and good hand feeling.
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light point hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water repellency and breathability: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and the finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber, which is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA-compliant food-grade raw materials, without other chemical ingredients, with stable performance, non-toxic, no peculiar smell, and no irritation to the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, which is not moth-eaten and is not easily eroded.
6. Antibacterial property: The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties: It is made of polypropylene spinning and directly spread into a mesh and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
8. Environmental protection: the main material of hot-rolled non-woven fabric is polypropylene, the chemical structure is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times , the pollution to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
The main purpose of hot-rolled non-woven fabrics
1. Medical and health materials
2. Filter material
3. Geosynthetics are not used in geosynthetics. Geosynthetics are used instead of geosynthetics
4. Materials for vehicles
5. Imitation leather material for shoes and hats
CUSTOMIZING are among the best and the long known , which plays an essential part in automatic manufacturing.
You can always ask the experts for the most appropriate non-woven manufacturing CUSTOMIZING for your specific needs. Find the best support, prices and other to CUSTOMIZING solutions at XINYU Non-woven.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. provides the ideal conditions for business creation – access to cash, human capital and affordable office space, for instance – can help new ventures not only take off but also thrive.