Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabrics
The exact name of non-woven fabrics should be non-woven fabrics, or non-woven fabrics. Because it is a fabric that does not require spinning or weaving, it just orients or randomly arranges textile staple fibers or filaments to form a web structure, and then uses mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods to reinforce it. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide application, and many sources of raw materials.
Advantages and disadvantages:
Non-woven fabrics have many advantages: 1) breathability 2) filterability 3) heat preservation 4) water absorption 5) water repellency 6) stretchability 7) Not messy 8) Good hand feel, soft 9) Lightweight 10) Elastic and recoverable 11) No directionality of fabric 12) High productivity and faster production speed compared to woven fabrics 13) Low price, mass production, etc.
Disadvantages are: 1) Compared with woven fabrics, the strength and durability are poor 2) It cannot be cleaned like other fabrics 3) The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split at right angles, etc. Therefore, recent improvements in production methods have mainly focused on improvements to prevent splitting.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Non-woven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian Rags, wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: Carpets, wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, curtains, scouring pads, mops, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive Synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(4) Non-woven fabrics for industrial use; automotive headliner fabrics, filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection fabrics, seedling raising fabrics, irrigation fabrics, thermal insulation curtains, etc.
⑹ Military non-woven fabrics: high-performance fiber bulletproof vests, gun cleaning cloths, Military map base cloth, etc.
⑺Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum felt, cigarette filters, tea bags, colorful flags, etc.
As we have known for quite some time, the success of XINYU Non-woven in the future will depend greatly on our ability to strike a balance between valuable human insight and interaction with technology.
Crazy about products? Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is the place you must shop at, do visit XINYU Non-woven to check out our latest collections!
Though the cost of these sustainability initiatives as CUSTOMIZING can be high, harnessing the power of an ethical supply chain to appeal to conscientious consumers can be a smart move both ethically and financially.
The success of CUSTOMIZING of campaigns largely rides on how you market your company to the crowd.