Advantages and disadvantages of SMS non-woven online composite process
In the production process of SMS non-woven fabrics, according to the general classification method, it can be divided into two process routes: online compounding and off-line compounding. But now there is a new compounding method, that is, the hot rolling method is used to compound spunbond and meltblown on the meltblown line, because this method has the same characteristics as online compounding and off-line compounding, and has the same characteristics as Due to the characteristics of online lamination and out-of-line lamination, it is suggested that the classification of SMS non-woven fabrics is basically divided into three categories: in-line lamination, out-of-line lamination and melt-blown hot-rolled lamination. These three processes are discussed below.
Online Lamination Process
Inline Lamination Process Definition
Inline Lamination is SMS non-woven lamination that can be passed through spunbond and meltblown equipment on the same production line To achieve, the so-called one-step SMS non-woven (on-line lamination). SMS non-woven fabrics are spread on a moving mesh curtain to form spunbond, meltblown and spunbond composite fiber layers, which are then thermally bonded through a hot rolling mill, and finally passed through a winding machine to form SMS non-woven fabrics. cloth.
SMS non-woven fabrics make full use of the advantages of spunbond and meltblown technologies. The spunbond layer increases the strength and wear resistance of the product, and makes up for the weakness of low strength of meltblown fabrics. Spinning fibers up to 1-4 μm can improve product uniformity and barrier properties, and can make up for the poor uniformity of spunbond nonwovens.
Advantages of in-line compounding process
One-step in-line compounding process to produce SMS non-woven fabric has the following advantages.
(1) The structural ratio of the spunbond layer and the meltblown layer can be flexibly adjusted according to the performance requirements of the product, so as to ensure that the product has good air permeability under the condition of high hydrostatic pressure resistance ;
(2) Since the structural ratio of the spunbond layer and the meltblown layer can be adjusted flexibly, it is beneficial to reduce costs and occupy a favorable position in the fierce market competition;
(3) It can produce products with very small gram weight, such as SMS non-woven products of about 10g/m2;
(4) The products have good uniformity and good overall appearance;
(5) Soft hand feel, if fine denier S is used, the produced SMS non-woven fabric will feel softer and more comfortable;
(6) The product has high resistance to Hydrostatic pressure and filtration performance, especially suitable for medical and health applications;
(7) High production speed and large output, such as the SM-MMS production line provided by Refine, the output is 18000t/a, the largest The mechanical speed can reach 600m/min;
(8) It is suitable for large orders, and the advantages of online compounding are fully exerted.
Disadvantages of in-line composite process
On-line composite process also has its weaknesses, mainly in the following aspects.
(1) The investment is large, and the investment of one SMMS production line is about 200 million yuan;
(2) The construction period is long and the equipment manufacturing time is long, and the equipment manufacturing of one SMMS production line is The cycle is about 10 months, and it takes more than 10 months to install and debug. Basically, it takes nearly two years for the last online composite SMS non-woven production line;
(3) The products of online compounding are basically shaped as thin products, and the gram weight is about 10-70g/m2. If thick products are to be produced, the gram weight of M must be increased, which will sacrifice the output of S. For example, in the online SMXS production line, because the output of meltblown is too different from that of spunbond, the production line is mainly suitable for the production of products with a meltblown content of only 2-3g/m2, which limits the improvement of the running speed of the entire production line. If a product with a thicker meltblown layer is produced, the production speed will be greatly reduced. Therefore, a meltblown head is added to the original X position to form an SMMS production line, which improves the production speed and increases the output from the original 9000t/a to 12000t/a, which increases the economic benefits of the enterprise. Adding meltblown spinning heads is the solution to output matching, but SMMS or multi-M arrangement will increase the investment cost and make the production line more inflexible. This is a big contradiction for the current situation of China's spunbond nonwovens and the characteristics of many fields of the product market.
(4) Due to the different raw materials used for S and M, the diameter and aspect ratio of the spinneret holes are different, so in the production, the replacement frequency is significantly higher than that of the spunbond due to the easy blockage of the meltblown head. The phenomenon of hole plugging is more serious when producing colored cloth, and the S and M die heads cannot be replaced at the same time, which has a great impact on normal production. Especially when producing dark-colored SMS non-woven products, this phenomenon is more serious, which forces manufacturers to be particularly strict with meltblown raw materials.
(5) On-line composite SMS non-woven production line, the distance between the melt-blown die head and the web forming machine can be adjusted, but the angle between the web curtain of the web forming machine and the melt-blown die head cannot be adjusted. Adjustment affects the air permeability and uniformity of SMS non-woven products.
(6) The on-line composite SMS non-woven production line has many spinning dies, so it will cause more transitional fabrics when producing and changing colors, which is not conducive to reducing costs and improving economic benefits for enterprises .
(7) On-line composite production line is especially suitable for large production orders, but it is difficult to adapt to small production orders.
With new and upcoming social commerce technologies, the biggest change for CUSTOMIZING marketers will be a shift in focus from branding to lead generation and conversion.
Dazzle your next event with non woven fabric supplier CUSTOMIZING and to buy best product， only trust Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD..
It is never too late to have a new mindset and to get things moving in the right direction. Choose Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. to be your quality provider.