Advantages and disadvantages of SMS non-woven meltblown online composite process
Definition of melt-blown on-line compounding
Melt-blown on-line compounding is to configure two unwinders on the melt-blown production line to unwind the S cloth, and the two layers of S cloth to clamp the M cloth, A method of producing SMS nonwovens by entering a rolling mill for hot calendering. That is, the S cloth produced by the unwinding of the first unwinder is evenly spread on the screen forming screen, the M produced by the meltblown equipment is sprayed on the S cloth, and then the S cloth produced by the unwinding of the second unwinder is covered. The layer S cloth clamps M and enters the hot rolling mill for bonding to form SMS.
The production process of this type of production line combines the characteristics of online compounding and offline compounding, and has both the advantages of online compounding and offline compounding. It is an SMS production process suitable for China's national conditions.
Advantages of the melt-blown in-line compounding process
The advantages of the melt-blown in-line compounding process are as follows.
(1) The investment is small. An imported 3.2m meltblown production line is equipped with two unwinders, and the investment is about 80 million yuan, which is about 1/3 of the online composite SMS production line.
(2) There are many product varieties. This production line produces separate barrier meltblown materials, meltblown filter materials, hot-rolled industrial wipes, SM filter materials, SMS non-woven fabrics, and SMS composite fabrics with special functions. Between the melt-blowing head and the second unwinder of the spunbond nonwoven fabric, a short fiber feeding device is designed, which can add wood pulp or viscose staple fiber to prepare special SMS composites with high water absorption and high filtration effect. materials, and even carbon fibers or activated carbon particles, polymer super absorbents, etc. can be added to prepare composite fabrics with special functions.
(3) High yield.
(4) It can produce products whose gram weight is below 30g/m2, the minimum product gram weight can reach 20g/m2, and can produce online composite thick SMS, and the maximum gram weight can reach 150g /m2, and the output is very high.
(5) The gram weight of the meltblown cloth can be adjusted flexibly at any time according to the customer's physical performance requirements, so that the product has good air permeability, filtration performance and hydrostatic pressure resistance. On this production line, the S cloth can be fine-tuned to better improve the performance of the product.
(6) Since this production line adjusts the melt-blown on-line, there is no need to worry about the lamination being affected by the strength of the melt-blown cloth like offline lamination. In the case of two layers of S, the meltblown layer can achieve 2-3g/m2, which is beneficial to the market competition of enterprises.
(7) The production line not only has the function of adjusting the distance between the mesh curtain and the die head (DCD), but also has the function of adjusting the angle between the mesh curtain and the die head, which is convenient to improve the quality of the meltblown cloth. Barrier and uniformity. Especially when making SMS non-woven fabrics of 40-60g/m2 and above for protective clothing, on the one hand, it can avoid the disadvantage of reducing S output due to the increase of melt-blown composite on the one hand, and on the other hand, it overcomes the two-step hot rolling. High pressure and
temperature result in the disadvantages of poor hand feel, air permeability and strength. It is especially suitable for SMS non-woven fabrics for 40-60g/m2 protective materials.
(8) When the SMS is compounded on the melt-blown line, since the melt-blown is directly sprayed on the first layer of S, the combination of S and M is better, and the produced SMS is not easy to delaminate. It is more flexible in the selection of temperature and pressure of the hot rolling mill, so the produced SMS has good hand feeling, good air permeability and high strength, and because M is directly sprayed on the S cloth, it can make up for the unevenness of the S cloth and better improve the Uniformity of SMS.
(9) Since this production line is uninterrupted by melt blowing, the S coil can be made very large, and the S coil connection technology without stopping and slowing down is adopted, so the production line can run continuously at high speed, And the produced SMS non-woven rolls are uniform in length, and there are almost no joints in the produced SMS non-woven rolls, which is beneficial to the use of downstream customers.
(10) In production, since only meltblown cloth is produced online, the loss in production can be minimized, especially when producing colored SMS, on the one hand, it can avoid producing too much transition cloth. , on the other hand facilitates the production of color-accurate SMS nonwovens.
(11) This production line has a short installation period and quick results.
(12) The SMS produced by (12) has a very good feel, which is close to the product of in-line compounding.
Disadvantages of the melt-blown on-line composite process
The shortcoming of the melt-blown on-line composite process is: due to the influence of S cloth, the product specification cannot be produced below 20g/m2 Therefore, very thin SMS non-woven fabrics for sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, baby diapers, etc. cannot be produced.
Because this type of production process only appeared in December 2004, industry experts classify it as off-line compounding, which I don't think is inappropriate. This kind of production process route has both the characteristics of online compounding and offline compounding. It is formed by absorbing the essence of these two process routes. It is very different from offline compounding. Therefore, it is recommended that domestic experts use this process. Route as another process route for producing SMS, in order to facilitate the development of this process route.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is willing to push up our sleeves and wade into unknown territory with equal parts fearlessness and optimism.
Helping our customers manage document workflow and increase efficiency through best-in-class CUSTOMIZING and services. Fostering the growth and development of our employees.
non woven application CUSTOMIZING is characterized by various advantages, such as non-woven manufacturing, non-woven company and flame retardant non woven fabric, which is not the case with other CUSTOMIZING.
By balancing the efficiencies of new technologies with the personal touch of highly trained and motivated professionals, Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is able to deliver solutions and services that exceed our customers’ expectations. We thereby earn their loyalty.
The engineers and developers of Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. are the best in their own professional way and we guarantee to provide related service to our dear customers.