What are the safety standards for non-woven wipes
With the continuous expansion of the market share of sanitary products, diapers and non-woven wet wipes, how to choose suitable products? From the selection of materials, quality assurance, safety control, especially the fast-growing e-commerce channels should focus more. What is the market penetration rate of the product, the skin irritation caused by diapers, is the sterilization rate of wet wipes really that high, and do kitchen wipes and pet wipes meet the standards?
1. Pay attention to the factory name, factory address, telephone number, shelf life, active ingredients, production batch number, production date, hygiene license number, implementation hygiene standard number, instructions for use and precautions on the outer packaging.
2. Note that wet wipes for different purposes have their own shelf life.
(1) 'Ordinary wet wipes' are mainly used to clean the skin, and the shelf life is generally 6 months to 3 years.
(2) 'Disinfectant wipes' are divided into two types, one is used for cleaning and disinfection of small wounds and surrounding skin; the other has broad-spectrum bactericidal effect, used for skin cleaning, lubrication, disinfection, Cleaning, sterilization and disinfection of daily necessities and sanitary ware. The shelf life of these two types of sterilization wipes is 2 years.
(3) 'Baby special care wipes' are specially used to clean and care for the baby's face or buttocks, and the shelf life is generally 1.5 to 3 years.
(4) The shelf life of 'wet wipes for women's makeup removal' is generally 3 years; the shelf life of 'wet wipes for women's care' is generally 1 year.
3. Pay attention to sensory properties: Qualified wet wipes have a soft and elegant taste, white texture and no fluff after use.
4. Pay attention to tightness: Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. said that the packaging of bagged non-woven wipes should be sealed and not damaged; the packaging of boxed and canned wipes should be complete, There must be no damage. The package is well sealed to maintain the effectiveness of the sterilization and disinfection effect of the wipes. After taking the wipes, the sealing strip should be affixed immediately to avoid high temperature or direct sunlight, which will cause the wipes to dry and affect the use effect.