Tips for pasting non-woven wallpaper
In recent years, Wenzhou Xinyu non-woven wallpaper has been widely welcomed in the market. Its elegant and beautiful styles make it stand out in the wallpaper market. However, it is not so easy to paste non-woven wallpaper. Let me teach you how to paste wallpaper. Tips:
1. The glue should be thicker, too thin glue will easily penetrate into the surface of the wallpaper and pollute the wallpaper.
2. When applying glue on the wall, the glue should be brushed in place at one time. The area to be brushed is slightly wider than the width of the wallpaper, otherwise the next glue will easily be brushed onto the previous wallpaper.
3. Use a small brush to apply the glue to the places where it is not easy to roll to the glue at the inner corner, the corner line, the edge of the door cover, etc. to ensure that the glue is applied in place and evenly.
4. If the top edge of the ceiling is contaminated with latex paint, the light-colored wallpaper will penetrate through the bottom, and the same batch of putty should be used to re-scrape or re-scrape the putty powder.
5. When pasting non-woven paper, you can directly paste the paper without cutting the paper, but remember not to overflow the glue, once the glue overflows, it cannot be wiped off. How to avoid glue spilling? When the second sheet is posted, put it on the edge of the first sheet, and then gently pull it out. It can't be squeezed in like PVC is, so that it can effectively avoid glue spilling.
6. Long fiber and rotary mesh nonwovens must not see water or glue, see water, there is watermark, and glue has offset printing. Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. reminds everyone, don't rush to paste the wallpaper after brushing the glue, try the glue on the wall with the back of your hand, and paste it when the back of your hand is not glued, so as to ensure that the glue does not overflow.