Non-woven manufacturers tell you how to identify non-woven wallpaper
Now due to the popularity of non-woven wallpaper, there are many unscrupulous manufacturers who have other types of wallpaper pretending to be non-woven wallpaper. Today, we will ask the masters of non-woven manufacturers to teach you how to identify non-woven wallpaper:
1. Touch feeling: Pure paper wallpaper and non-woven wallpaper look similar, but they are very different in terms of feel. Although it seems that there is no difference in their texture, in fact, pure paper wallpaper It will feel softer, because the pure paper wallpaper is made of wood pulp.
2. Color difference: Because the non-woven wallpaper is made of natural materials, there may be gradual color difference, which is a normal phenomenon, not a product quality problem.
3. Look at the price: Because it is difficult to extract fibers from non-woven wallpaper plants, the price of non-woven wallpaper is relatively high, which is more expensive than pure paper wallpaper.
4. Burning without smoke and smell: Non-woven wallpaper is a kind of wallpaper formed by non-woven natural plant fibers such as cotton and linen. It does not contain any polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene and chlorine elements. When it is completely burned, it only produces Carbon dioxide and water, without the strong black smoke and pungent odor produced by the combustion of chemical elements.
5. The fibers can be seen by tearing: at present, most of the non-woven paper used as the base material for regular non-woven wallpaper on the market is imported from Europe. After tearing, it can be seen that uniform fibers are exposed. In recent years, some paper-making in China The quality of the non-woven paper imitated by the factory is uneven, and some even use cotton pulp paper to pretend to be imported non-woven paper, and there is no fiber at all after tearing.
Wenzhou Xinyu Nonwoven is a professional and environmentally friendly nonwoven manufacturer, mainly producing nonwovens, spunbond nonwovens, pp nonwovens, nonwoven bags and various nonwoven products, sales hotline: 400 -852-0532