How do non-woven manufacturers maintain production equipment
1. The maintenance of non-woven machinery production line is mainly cleaning, tightening, adjusting, lubricating and anti-corrosion.
2. The mechanical department of each project must strictly carry out various maintenance work according to the maintenance manual and maintenance procedures of the mechanical equipment according to the specified period, reduce the wear speed of the parts, eliminate the hidden danger of failure, and prolong the use of the machinery life. The following work needs to be done well:
(1) Routine maintenance
Routine maintenance is centered on cleaning, lubrication, inspection and tightening. Routine inspection and maintenance shall be carried out as required after the vehicle is collected. Routine maintenance is done independently by the mechanical operator.
(2) Regular maintenance
According to the maintenance requirements of various mechanical equipment, after reaching the specified working hours or specified time, corresponding regular maintenance must be carried out, including the following contents :
1. First-level maintenance: The first-level maintenance work is carried out on the basis of routine maintenance, and the key work content is lubrication, tightening and inspection of all relevant parts and cleaning'
2. Secondary maintenance: The secondary maintenance work focuses on inspection and adjustment. Specifically, check the working conditions of the motor, transmission, transmission mechanism, working device, air pressure system and electrical system and make necessary adjustments, eliminate the found faults, and ensure that the mechanical assemblies and parts have good working performance.
3. Three-level maintenance: The focus is on detecting, adjusting, eliminating hidden troubles and balancing the wear degree of various parts. Diagnose and check the parts that affect the performance and the parts with signs of failure, and then complete the necessary replacement, adjustment and troubleshooting.