- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
- Other Fabrics
The use of needle punched non-woven fabrics in the agricultural field
Needle-punched cotton can also be called polyester needle-punched non-woven fabric. This product has the characteristics of environmental protection, light weight, flame retardant, moisture absorption, breathability, soft hand feeling, durable elasticity and good heat insulation. Today, I will tell you about the six major uses of polyester needle-punched non-woven fabrics in agriculture:
1. Transplanting and artificial planting of garden trees. Before the false planting of large trees and small seedlings, the polyester needle-punched non-woven fabric can be laid in the tree pit before false planting, and then the nutrient soil is laid. This method has a high survival rate of false planting garden trees, and can retain water and fertilizer.
2. Cover with floating surface in winter greenhouse and open field nursery. It prevents wind blowing and raises the temperature. The acupuncture cotton is compacted with soil on one side of the seedbed, and the other side is compacted with bricks and soil. Bamboo or thick iron wire can also be used to make a small arch, the acupuncture non-woven fabric is covered on it, and the surrounding areas are compacted with bricks or soil. Keep warm. The covered vegetables and flowers need more sunlight, so they can be uncovered in the morning and covered in the evening. Covered vegetables can be marketed 5-7 days earlier, increasing yield by about 15%.
3. Use as ceiling. A polyester needle-punched non-woven fabric is placed in the greenhouse and greenhouse as a ceiling, and the distance between the ceiling and the plastic greenhouse film is 15-20 cm; an insulation layer is formed, which can increase the temperature in the greenhouse by 3-5 °C. It is opened during the day and closed at night. The layers must be closed tightly to be effective.
4. Cover outside the small arch shed, instead of straw curtains for heat preservation, which saves 20% of the cost and greatly prolongs the service life; it can also cover a layer of polyester acupuncture non-woven fabric on the small arch shed, Cover with plastic film again to increase the temperature by 5-8°C.
5, for sunshade light. Covering the seedbed directly with polyester needle-punched non-woven fabric, covering in the morning and uncovering in the evening, can effectively improve the sprouting and whole seedlings. Vegetables, flower seedlings and medium seedlings can be directly covered on the seedlings in summer.
6. Before the cold wave comes, the tea, flowers and other crops that are susceptible to freezing damage are directly covered with polyester needle-punched non-woven fabric, which can effectively reduce the loss of freezing damage.
Polyester needle-punched non-woven fabrics have a wide range of applications. In addition to being used in agriculture, they can also be used in medical and health care, clothing, toys, home textiles, shoe materials and so on.
Currently there is a global trend growing. People are more conscious about non-woven manufacturing and are seeking alternatives to traditional solutions.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. will become the destination store for customers, offering the convenience of multiple brands and channels, and providing a personal high touch shopping experience that helps create lifelong customer relationships.
If something seems too good to be true, then it can be a , which provides non-woven company value over its cost.