- Non-woven Draw Fabric
- Flame Retardant Non Woven
- Non Woven Hair Curly Paper
- Cable Wrapping Non Woven
- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Other Fabrics
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
The difference between PP non-woven fabric and PET non-woven fabric
PP is polypropylene raw material, namely polypropylene fiber, which is a thin non-woven fabric; PET is a new polyester raw material, namely polyester fiber, without any additives in the whole production process, it is a very good environmental protection product, belongs to thick non-woven fabric spinning.
Comparison of (PP) polypropylene non-woven fabric and (PET) polyester non-woven fabric:
1. PP raw materials are cheap and PET raw materials are expensive. The waste of PP can be returned to the furnace for reuse, and the waste of PET cannot be returned to the furnace, so the cost of PP is slightly lower.
2. The high temperature resistance of PP is about 200 degrees, while that of PET is about 290 degrees. PET is more resistant to high temperature than PP.
3. Non-woven printing, heat transfer effect, the same width PP shrinks more, PET shrinks less, the effect is better, PET is more economical and wasteful.
4. Tension, tension, bearing capacity, same gram weight, PET is larger than PP in tension, tension and bearing capacity. 65 grams of PET is equivalent to the pulling force, tension and bearing capacity of 80 grams of PP.
5. From the perspective of environmental protection, PP is doped with recycled PP waste, and PET is all new polyester chips. PET is more environmentally friendly and hygienic than PP.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. shows how effective market design can encourage participation, reduce gaming, and aggregate information, in order to improve liquidity, efficiency, and equity in markets.
Get non-woven manufacturing CUSTOMIZING from only reliable exporters, go to XINYU Non-woven for more details.
CUSTOMIZING is one of the best products sold in the market today.
Choose the right platform for selling CUSTOMIZING and we'll reach the right customers. But if we have the right idea in the wrong platform, that still adds up to the wrong idea.