Several factors to be considered when choosing medical non-woven fabrics
In daily life, non-woven fabrics are not only used to manufacture clothing interlinings and packaging materials. In many cases, non-woven fabrics are often used to process and manufacture medical and sanitary materials. Bacteria packaging materials have been more and more widely used in the medical industry. Since it is used for the production and processing of medical hygiene materials, there must be high quality requirements. In addition, the factors that need to be considered and understood when selecting medical non-woven fabrics cannot be ignored.
Several elements to consider when choosing medical non-woven fabrics:
1. Effective microbial barrier, providing long-term sterile usefulness. In China, Staphylococcus aureus droplets are generally used for wet inspection, and quartz powder mixed with spores of S. aureus is used for dry inspection. Foreign testing institutions such as Nelson Laboratory in the United States and ISEGA in Europe use the aerosol method for testing. The aerosol method considers the kinetic energy factor, and has a high challenge to the inspection of the sterile usefulness of the packaging material.
2. Useful sterilization factors penetrate to ensure the completeness of sterilization. Barrier and penetration are antithetical, however good barrier should not prevent the effective penetration of germicidal agents. Because complete sterilization cannot be achieved, subsequent adherence to the sterility of surgical instruments becomes a tree without roots.
3. Excellent and gentle, taking into account the convenience of use. Some brands of non-woven fabrics have plant fibers added to improve the feel, but it is worth noting that such non-woven fabrics may not be suitable for plasma sterilization. Plant fibers will adsorb hydrogen peroxide and cause sterilization failure, and residual hydrogen peroxide may also cause occupational injuries such as burns.
4. Non-toxic and harmless, no sterilization factor residue, providing security for both doctors and patients. This includes not only the packaging material itself is not irritating, but also does not absorb sterilization factors. For low-temperature sterilization, the sterilant is toxic, so it is required that the packaging material should not have a large amount of residual sterilant.
5. Excellent mechanical strength, so that the surgical bag can be transported safely. The sterilization package will face the challenges of various external forces during the transportation process, which requires the medical packaging material to have certain tensile strength, tear strength, burst strength and wear resistance to cope with environmental or operational conditions. challenge.
CUSTOMIZING is not something to be ignored or taken for granted. It is there to keep your non woven fabric supplier comfortable year round. To find a cost effective solution, turn to Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD..
Best in Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. can handle all sorts of non-woven company with good efficiency while providing ensured quality. Here you can find so as to solve your non-woven manufacturing issues.Go to XINYU Non-woven to get fixed.
Do you want to find a provider to get your CUSTOMIZING problem settled? If so, we suggest that you give a shot to Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.. Visit XINYU Non-woven to learn more and contact us.
CUSTOMIZING continued to evolve to having strong manufacturers develop huge marketers and people came to value their opinions about what to buy.