Advantages and disadvantages of SMS non-woven offline composite process
Offline compounding process refers to the process of first producing spunbond nonwovens and meltblown nonwovens by spunbonding and meltblown processes, and then combining the two nonwovens through compounding equipment. Laminate together to form an SMS composite nonwoven.
The off-line composite SMS needs to go through 3 sets of equipment, the spunbond nonwoven fabric is produced by the spunbond production line, the meltblown fabric is produced by the meltblown production line, and then the two layers of spunbond nonwoven fabric are produced in the middle. A layer of melt-blown cloth is clamped, and hot-rolled and bonded into a three-layer composite material SMS through a special hot-rolling compound machine.
Main advantages of off-line compounding process
Off-line compounding process mainly has the following advantages.
(1) High flexibility and strong product adaptability;
(2) Especially suitable for small order production;
(3) If the hot rolling mill In the form of multi-roller, it can produce a variety of composite products, not only limited to SMS;
(4) The production line distance is short and the maintenance is small;
(5) The investment is small, Quick effect;
(6) It is beneficial to the composite material after functional finishing, which not only ensures the performance, but also prevents waste and saves costs;
(7) Suitable for composite Products with high content of meltblown nonwovens can improve the water pressure resistance of composite materials;
(8) Rollers with different patterns can be designed to meet the corresponding user requirements.
Disadvantages of off-line compounding process
Off-line compounding process also has its shortcomings, mainly in the following aspects.
(1) Since the melt-blown cloth is first rolled and then unrolled, the gram weight of the melt-blown cloth cannot be less than 10g/m2, otherwise it cannot be compounded due to the low strength of the melt-blown cloth. Therefore, SMS can only produce SMS non-woven fabrics with a melt-blown layer of more than 10g/m2;
(2) Melt-blown non-woven fabrics produced separately are easily damaged because there is no support of S cloth, so It is difficult to ensure the barrier properties and hydrostatic pressure resistance of SMS non-woven fabrics, it is difficult to ensure that SMS non-woven fabrics have good filtration performance, and the uniformity of SMS non-woven fabrics produced in this way is difficult to control;
(3) Because the SMS fabric is made first, the SMS cannot be adjusted during the compounding process. It is difficult to guarantee the physical properties of the SMS non-woven fabric produced in this way, especially the air permeability and strength of the product. index. Even if problems are found, the only process parameters that can be adjusted are the mill temperature and pressure. At the national SMS quality standard meeting in September 2005, some off-line lamination manufacturers specifically mentioned the strength of SMS non-woven fabrics
(4) Off-line lamination cannot produce thin SMS non-woven fabrics below 30g/m2 cloth;
(5) Since the gram weight of the meltblown layer cannot be less than 10g/m2, in order to avoid non-stratification between the SMS when doing SMS, the work of the hot rolling mill should be improved accordingly. Temperature and pressure cause the product to have a hard feel, poor air permeability and poor strength, especially not suitable for the production of protective clothing. If only the feel of the product is considered to adjust the process, it will cause the SMS to be easily delaminated and the surface of the product to be fluffed. This disadvantage is a unique problem that is not easy to overcome in the two-step production of SMS, which seriously affects the SMS non-woven fabric produced by the two-step method.
(6) The production volume is small. According to information, the largest offline compound production line in China only has an annual output of 6,000t; When fabricating, the waste is relatively large, resulting in high cost, which is not conducive to market competition; For the application manufacturers, the use of 1.6m or 2.4m wide SMS non-woven fabrics will bring a lot of waste; It is very large. In this case, due to the different tension control of the SMS cloth, it is difficult to start and end the unwinding of the three roll lengths at the same time. And the production speed can not be improved very high, the domestic offline composite production speed is generally below 100m/min; joints, which will affect the use of customers;
(11) When producing colored SMS, the color of the SMS is difficult to be accurate, because the color of the SMS cloth has been made, but there is no color contrast after compounding , so the color is almost not deployed, and the production is completely based on experience, with large waste and inaccurate colors.
Given the important role played by in ensuring proper functioning of non woven application, every individual must take an interest towards improving non-woven company.
The 21st century is sure to bring more innovation, new services and newer technology, thus new products and services to sell. Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. will continue to shape and lead the markets in which it chooses to compete.
non woven fabric supplier has become a serious problem for an increasing number of people around the world, that's why highly effective are developed by Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD..
The risk of non-woven product is reduced by flame retardant non woven fabric with the consumption of .
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. has developed a unique technology with many applications including non-woven manufacturing.