- Medical Non Woven Fabric
- Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Interlining Fabric
- Cable Wrapping Tapes
- Hot Air Through Nonwoven
- Other Fabrics
Ten little knowledge about medical non-woven fabrics
With the continuous innovation and rapid development of packaging materials for sterilized items, medical non-woven fabrics have been continuously entered into the disinfection supply centers of various types of hospitals as packaging materials for sterilized items. The quality of medical non-woven fabrics has always been an issue that the society pays more attention to. Below, Xinyu Non-woven will tell you ten common senses about medical non-woven fabrics.
1. Medical non-woven fabrics are different from general non-woven fabrics and composite non-woven fabrics. General non-woven fabrics do not have antibacterial properties; composite non-woven fabrics have good waterproof effect and poor air permeability, and are generally used for surgical gowns and surgical bed cloths; medical non-woven fabrics are made of spunbond, meltblown, and spunbond (SMS). It is formed by lamination and has the characteristics of antibacterial, hydrophobic, breathable, and dander-free. It is used for final packaging of sterilized items, one-time use without cleaning.
2. Quality standard requirements for medical non-woven fabrics: The medical non-woven fabrics used for the final packaging materials of sterilized medical devices should meet the standard requirements of GB/T19633 and YY/T0698.2.
3. The validity period of non-woven fabrics is: the validity period of medical non-woven fabrics is generally 2 to 3 years, and the validity period of products of different manufacturers is slightly different, please refer to the application instructions. Sterile articles packaged with medical non-woven fabrics should be valid for 180 days and will not be affected by sterilization methods.
4. The non-woven fabric used for packaging sterilized items should be 50g/m2 plus or minus 5 grams.
5. When packaging surgical instruments with medical non-woven fabrics, the closed packaging method should be used. Two layers of non-woven fabrics should be packaged in two times. Repeated folding can form a long tortuous path to avoid microbial 'easy' 'Into the sterilization package, it cannot be packaged once with 2 layers of non-woven fabrics.
6. When the medical non-woven fabric is sterilized by high temperature, its internal performance will change, which will affect the penetration and antibacterial properties of the sterilization medium. Therefore, the medical non-woven fabric should not be used for repeated sterilization.
7. Due to the hydrophobic properties of non-woven fabrics, excessive and heavy metal instruments are sterilized by high temperature, and condensed water is formed during the cooling process, which is prone to wet wrapping. Therefore, pad water-absorbing material in the large instrument bag, properly reduce the loading capacity of the sterilizer, leave a gap between the sterilization bags, and properly extend the drying time, so as to avoid the occurrence of wet bags as much as possible.
8. 'Tyvek' non-woven fabrics should be selected for low-temperature plasma of hydrogen peroxide, and medical non-woven fabrics containing plant fibers cannot be used, because plant fibers will absorb hydrogen peroxide.
9. Although medical non-woven fabrics are not medical devices, they are related to the sterilization quality of medical devices. The quality of medical non-woven fabrics as packaging materials and their packaging methods are crucial to ensuring sterility. important.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. outfits our businesses with CUSTOMIZING because they're relatively affordable and highly customizable.
Now you can enjoy flame retardant non woven fabric with Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD.'s latest collection of non woven application CUSTOMIZING products. Do visit now, at XINYU Non-woven.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. emphasizes our commitment to quality in our laboratory and R&D services.