Several questions to know about medical non-woven fabrics
With the continuous update and development of packaging materials for sterilized items, medical non-woven fabrics are the final packaging of sterilized items, and the quality problem is the most important. The following non-woven fabric manufacturers Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. will tell you some precautions for medical non-woven fabrics:
1. Medical non-woven fabrics are different from ordinary non-woven fabrics and composite non-woven fabrics. Ordinary non-woven fabrics do not have antibacterial properties; composite non-woven fabrics have good waterproof effect and poor air permeability, and are generally used for surgical gowns and surgical sheets; medical non-woven fabrics are spunbond, meltblown, and spunbond (SMS) processes. It is formed by pressing and has the characteristics of antibacterial, hydrophobic, breathable, and no lint. It is used for the final packaging of sterilized items. It is one-time use and does not need to be cleaned.
2. Quality standard requirements for medical non-woven fabrics: The medical non-woven fabrics used for the final packaging materials of sterilized medical devices should meet the requirements of GB/T19633 and YY/T0698.2 at the same time.
3. The validity period of non-woven fabrics: the validity period of medical non-woven fabrics is generally 2 to 3 years, and the validity period of products of different manufacturers is slightly different, please refer to the instructions for use. Sterile articles packaged with medical non-woven fabrics should have a validity period of 180 days and will not be affected by sterilization methods.
4. The non-woven fabric used for packaging sterilized items should be 50g/m2 plus or minus 5g.
5. When packaging surgical instruments with medical non-woven fabrics, the closed packaging method should be used, and two layers of non-woven fabrics should be packaged in two times. Repeated folding can form a long curved path to prevent microorganisms from 'easily' entering sterilization. In the bag, 2 layers of non-woven fabrics cannot be used for 1 packaging.
6. After high temperature sterilization of medical non-woven fabrics, the internal results will change, which will affect the penetration and antibacterial properties of the sterilization medium. Therefore, medical non-woven fabrics should not be sterilized repeatedly.
7. Due to the hydrophobic properties of non-woven fabrics, excessive and heavy metal instruments are sterilized at high temperature, and condensed water is formed during the cooling process, which is prone to wet packs. Therefore, pad water-absorbing material in the large instrument bag, appropriately reduce the loading capacity of the sterilizer, leave a gap between the sterilization bags, and appropriately prolong the drying time, so as to avoid the generation of wet bags as much as possible.
8. 'Tyvek' non-woven fabrics should be selected for low-temperature plasma of hydrogen peroxide, and medical non-woven fabrics containing plant fibers cannot be used, because plant fibers will absorb hydrogen peroxide.
9. Although medical non-woven fabric is not a medical device, it is related to the sterilization quality of medical device. The quality of medical non-woven fabric as a packaging material and the packaging method are very important to ensure the sterility level.
10. Refer to the inspection report and product batch inspection report provided by the manufacturer, and check the physical and chemical properties of the medical non-woven fabric to ensure the quality of the products used.
For the management of medical non-woven fabrics, the manufacturer is responsible for the production quality of medical non-woven fabrics, the hospital equipment department and infection office are responsible for product qualification review and quality acceptance, and the supply room personnel are responsible for the packaging quality of sterilized items. To ensure the sterilization quality of medical devices.
Wenzhou Xinyu Non-woven Fabric Co., LTD. is an enterprise specializing in the production of environmentally friendly non-woven fabrics. It has a complete and scientific quality management system. It mainly produces non-woven fabrics, non-stick non-woven fabrics, non-woven fabric bags, Hot-rolled non-woven fabrics, medical non-woven fabrics, agricultural non-woven fabrics, etc., welcome to visit the factory, or call our consulting service hotline: 86-577-56976979
non woven fabric supplier CUSTOMIZING is generally used to non-woven company.
Helping the needy non woven application industries with quality products had been our main goal and we have succeeded in providing simple and effective solutions which has a huge scope to be implemented in the near future. Go to XINYU Non-woven to know more about us.
Though the cost of these sustainability initiatives as CUSTOMIZING can be high, harnessing the power of an ethical supply chain to appeal to conscientious consumers can be a smart move both ethically and financially.
In terms of CUSTOMIZING, why is it different than other production? How does it fit a true need or desire for your requires? Is it simple to use? Make life easier?